Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Significant3 said:
    One of those rare occasions that I just couldn’t sleep.

I gave you that WTF because I hate nights like that, plus you don't have enough WTF's considering how long you've been here.

• Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

Right back at you brother. 😉
    @CalvinAndHobo

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,106 ✭✭✭✭✭

Chris got one just cause he thought about giving me one

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Morning all.
    Le Bijou petite robusto from @CalvinAndHobo. Coffee this morning is Kenya from @peter4jc. Great way to start the day. Thanks, Calvin and Peter!

I really like those in that size, hope you enjoy it.

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Smoking this one in the library with the knife...

Is that one your's too?

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,120 ✭✭✭✭✭

Absolutely. I think earnest gave me my five cigars back.

Following up with this...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭✭✭

Had a Jose Rey Connecticut Corona this morning, it's almost time to try a Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 after lunch. I should have posted yesterday when I had a Perla Del Mar Maduro, I could have been part of the group.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,120 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:
    Had a Jose Rey Connecticut Corona this morning, it's almost time to try a Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 after lunch. I should have posted yesterday when I had a Perla Del Mar Maduro, I could have been part of the group.

We will still let you be part of the group! :):DB)

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.