Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats Allan, good smoke for an excellent occasion.

I'm glad you liked it, Frank. It is definitely a decent smoke. I think it may be better than the virtue. Id like to do a side-by-side taste test one of these days. Hell, I'd be a part-time AJF rep if they paid me in cigars.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,172 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I'd like to do the same thing. Funny enough to virtues around the daily deal today.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,172 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cbuck said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Good morning Edward and Chuck. Espinosa 20th for me today.

@VegasFrank Chuck to me, is like Francis to you! Lol

Sorry brother. I had Chuck on the mind this morning. One of my employees, named Chuck, enlisted in the air Force in 1968 while a lot of other people were running to the Canadian border to avoid the draft. He retired this afternoon after 52 years of service to his country as a military truck driver and as a contractor who held a million jobs for the same government organization over his amazing career.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.