Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,768 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Why didn't the psyko 7 work for you, Edward?

probably just me, tasted sweet and flat.

• Options
    GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman Hey bro, beautiful morning here in the Carolinas!

• Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,346 ✭✭✭✭✭

@GaryThompson said:

Couldn’t find my picture or label on this one but thank you to the Brother of the leaf who sent this! Also couldn’t find my v-cutter but a punch cut worked great on this tasty little guy

What kind of peppers are in the background. They looks tasty :)

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,172 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you freeze them with the skin on or the skin off? Last time I bought a 20 lb bag I peeled every last damn one of them and it took me about 4 hours. What a pain in the butt that was.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@GaryThompson said:
    "What kind of peppers are in the background. They looks tasty :) " @WaterNerd

Hey Buddy! Those are genuine and fresh Hatch Green Chiles that I'm drying out. I roasted, bagged and froze the other 40lbs. I scored a couple fresh 25lb boxes at $45 per box, thinking I'm all set. WRONG....These are mild (Always had mix of Med/Hot) and they just don't taste the same without a little sizzle and wake up shout to the taste buds! My wife is actually from Hatch and the looks I get every time she bites into this stuff is priceless LOL.

• Options
    GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Do you freeze them with the skin on or the skin off? Last time I bought a 20 lb bag I peeled every last damn one of them and it took me about 4 hours. What a pain in the butt that was.

Negative Ghost Rider... Divide and freeze with roasted skin on. This way protects the chile, preserves flavor and you only need to clean the amount you pulled out to use at the time ;)

• Options
    BullSquatchBullSquatch Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WaterNerd said:
    Happy Birthday Frank

She is seriously insanely beautiful.

"Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner