Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cbuck said:
    @TheKraken Taylor, you know my rating system! I’m not a “leather, flower, with a hint of whatever! I think I prefer it over the original, stronger and more flavor, in my opinion! But it’s been a while since I had the original!

Thanks Charlie! Trying to pull a bit more out of you :). Glad you enjoyed it

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Good Morning folks.

La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon No. 3 lottery winning from @ShawnOL. Lots of flavor in this well constructed short perfecto. Thanks, Shawn, a first for me.

Glad you enjoyed it. Good smoke.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

@Significant3 said:

Super Fly!

How are those? Saw those a few times on CP and thought about getting some but they look like pimp cigars...lol. Need a mink coat, lime green gators, a Cadillac, and a strong backhand to fit the profile. Seems like a cigar Snoop Dog would smoke. Or something from that HBO series 'The Duece'. :D

• Never mind, San Andrés.
    Post edited by CAcigarguy007 on
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Guitarded said:

@silvermouse said:
    hey, how come you didn't get new golf gloves for your birthday?

With scores like that, he needs a new swing. 😎

Birdie on the first doomed me

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

Super Fly!

How are those? Saw those a few times on CP and thought about getting some but they look like pimp cigars...lol. Need a mink coat, lime green gators, a Cadillac, and a strong backhand to fit the profile. Seems like a cigar Snoop Dog would smoke. Or something from that HBO series 'The Duece'. :D

I like them! I’ve smoked 5 over the last month and am looking forward to the next 5. Do you not like San Andres?

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Significant3 said:

Super Fly!

I like them! I’ve smoked 5 over the last month and am looking forward to the next 5. Do you not like San Andres?

Don't particularly care for it. Cool looking cigar though!