Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

Dang, that picture's still trying to load. What'd you use 12 Megapixel mode to shot that?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

Time to get off the 56K modem brother

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,768 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank let us know your impressions please.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

Very very good! Distinct taste that I cannot place, but haven't had in any other cigar. Pleasantly drying on the palate. Not pepper-forward as I got into it, but some pepper is still there. Solid med-plus strength, medium long finish, but smooth. Burned pretty good, a couple of touch ups but ok. A couple of pleasant transitions. One of the better 2020 releases, no question.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

^ thanks.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    morning all.
    smoking something with a green ribbon on the foot, I think Peter suggested it might be a JD Howard but all the pics of that cigar have a band and no foot ribbon. Maybe an EZion. Anyway, it is heavy, solid, and delicious. 5.5" and 52 ring gauge.

If it was this Peter, the suggestion would be that it's a JW Marshall.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

Yeah, you. Thanks, I thought it was a cigar with a couple of initials and a name and JDH came to mind but didn't look right and my 72-year-old brain couldn't dredge up the right one. Good cigar.

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Earlier this morning, I couple of hours ago, I lit up this Breakfast in Portugal on the man patio to enjoy while watching a webinar on new switching features for one of our products. I'd read the forum and saw @cbuck was enjoying one earlier and that decided it. Nice cigar to enjoy with coffee, the single origin Ethiopia Sidama Shantawene Village that I roasted up Monday night. The coffee was good but not as good as the tails blend I drank yesterday. That one was so good I made a small pot last night at 5:00 pm to share with the family and I think I ended up drinking it all myself.

It's getting colder in the morning, I need to fill my propane tanks and find my gloves. Have a great day, everyone.

I fill mine in the summer, way cheaper.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.