Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry Edward, I'll make more noise in this thread next time...love the review! :D

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Good morning guys. Here's one for tat Tuesday.

Good choice Frank. One of my favorite Tatuaje!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CalvinAndHobo said:
    Wish I knew who the president will be, thanks @Yakster

Enjoy, brother!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    edited November 2020

Hope I never find out who the president will be. I'm celebrating that with just very sweet Rocky Patel Maduro from @BKDog. Thanks Brian!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

Hope I never find out who the president will be. I'm celebrating that with just very sweet Rocky Patel Maduro from @BKDog. Thanks Brian!

Frank thoughts on the cigar? Worth getting a 5r?

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

@NorCalR1 said:

@VegasFrank said:

Frank thoughts on the cigar? Worth getting a 5r?

Buy a single.

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman Hello Nick! ROTT Crystals had it hands down, but after a months rest, I’d put them equal.