Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,652 ✭✭✭✭✭

You’re right Shawn @ShawnOL , it can be dangerous. We generally are way below the average accident rate for our industry, and they never ask to go beyond our offices. And @silvermouse I'd rather have no pallets, because it means orders are loaded and we’re busy! Not the case this year!

• VisionVision Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:
    Morning all. Air bender lancero from Pete. Thanks @Vision

I hope you enjoy. How do you feel it held up with that age on it?

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,830 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@deadman said:
    Morning all. Air bender lancero from Pete. Thanks @Vision

I hope you enjoy. How do you feel it held up with that age on it?

Very nice, still has a lot of kick to it

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cbuck said:
    You’re right Shawn @ShawnOL , it can be dangerous. We generally are way below the average accident rate for our industry, and they never ask to go beyond our offices. And @silvermouse I'd rather have no pallets, because it means orders are loaded and we’re busy! Not the case this year!

Besides, those blue pallets are **** heavy. It sucks when one of those fall on you.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,652 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was wedged between 2 stacks. We do have a policy not to stand them up by themselves!

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope it's up too your standards.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:
    Hope it's up too your standards.

I hope I was up to ITS standards! Wonderful smoke! Thanks again brother.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.