Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭✭✭

Igotchu

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

And why are all my freaking pictures sideways?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@VegasFrank said:
    Whhhooooaaaaahhhh! Edward wins the forum today. Everybody else can just stay home.

It's no padron, but this dark Knight is also very nice. Sucks less than a free haircut.

Oh damn, that reminds me, this dark night was from @d_blades thanks very much Dave! Sorry for forgetting to give you your die on that one!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    ROTT like a man...

And when he says “ROTT” it’s literal. He sits on his porch all day waiting to catch that mailman. :smile:

Now that I'm in quarantine, I just have the mail guy toss them up to my balcony.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,243 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you can get on your mailman's good side maybe he'll let you open the box, dig out a stick, and light up On The Truck. You'd really be BOSS then, even more than you are now.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    ROTT like a man...

Looks BOSS!

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:

Last of a Graycliff sampler.

How was it? The price is good.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,830 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Now that I'm in quarantine, I just have the mail guy toss them up to my balcony.

You should step up to a bucket and rope. I would hate to see you drop them and have to smoke cracked wrappers

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,236 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just use a new bucket, not the one you've already got on the balcony.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )