Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Hi everybody. Smoking number five of five in the unbanded contest.

This has got to be some record

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have finished scoring all of them too but won't send them to you, @EgoBoundary, until you give me to go ahead so I don't sully your ratings

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:
    Morning Edward, Charles
    Got this MOW maduro from Pete
    Thanks @Vision

_
    _

Enjoy my man!

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:
    Excellent smoke from @EgoBoundary
    Even found a box of these cheap today

Enjoy!

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Good morning everyone. New world Cameroon for the drive-in. These little ones are spicy!

Which vitola is this? Do you like this better/worse than the Toro?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's the short robusto @Yakster. It's my favorite vitola.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.