Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    I've never heard of a goose crapping in flight. Must be good luck 😁.

My old TA had the LS1/T56 with headers and a dummy muffler. At a light and heard the geese but didn’t pay them any attention. I gased it on take off and bam; **** all over the windshield.

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Dry and cold here...thanks Dave @d_blades for this one!

Made it down into the 60s I see. Great stick to keep you warm in these tough times

• Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^^ I love the old School Camacho Corojo. Very nice!

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:
    I have been hanging on to this old school Camacho I got from @jlmarta for a few years now. Lots of spice still in this one, very nice. Thank you Marty

You’re most welcome. Hope you enjoy it. The cello looks nice and yellow.... 👴🏻

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dear Abby/Frank....I thought it was Padron Fridays (Or maybe Tuesdays) and Perdomo Sundays (Or was that Mondays)

Confused in Delaware

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 3,075 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ForMud said:
    Dear Abby/Frank....I thought it was Padron Fridays (Or maybe Tuesdays) and Perdomo Sundays (Or was that Mondays)

Confused in Delaware

If I understand it right, Franks belief is that Padron's are good, so basically every day is Padron day. To be fair, he's not wrong.

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

True

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,633 ✭✭✭✭✭

@KenpoKnight said:
    Good Morning! Some Cigar Authority and this one. So far very good!

Nice added touch with the screen in the background lol

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank thanks :) if you haven’t had this La Aurora yet I think you will enjoy it!