Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,410 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great news, Charlie!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

@VegasFrank @deadman @WaterNerd @cbuck @d_blades @ForMud @genareddog @CommanderDuke1_ @silvermouse @Packman84

Are Sunday morning Vherfs something y'all ever do? I've never known of a crowd to gather on weekend mornings but over the years I can recall a few interesting one on one Vherfs in the mornings.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:
    @VegasFrank @deadman @WaterNerd @cbuck @d_blades @ForMud @genareddog @CommanderDuke1_ @silvermouse @Packman84

Are Sunday morning Vherfs something y'all ever do? I've never known of a crowd to gather on weekend mornings but over the years I can recall a few interesting one on one Vherfs in the mornings.

I would be down for that. I usually light up around 10 am on weekend mornings.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

Me too @Bob_Luken

I usually start around 5:30 Pacific time in the morning. I will log on next weekend...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭✭✭

This morning was a very rare morning for me to smoke.

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:

Generally I'm with @VegasFrank I'm up early in the morning on Sunday usually firing up the smoker or checking on some that has been smoking all night

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,105 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WaterNerd said:

@CommanderDuke1_ said:

@Bob_Luken said:

Generally I'm with @VegasFrank I'm up early in the morning on Sunday usually firing up the smoker or checking on some that has been smoking all night

I’m normally on around 6am and will jump on this weekend 👍🏻

Been a while since I've seen ya on there

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter