Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

Vherf?

@VegasFrank @deadman @WaterNerd @cbuck @d_blades @ForMud @genareddog @CommanderDuke1_ @silvermouse @Packman84 @BlueMan0 @Usaf06 @miller65rod

I'm on. I've got a busy day ahead but I'm laying low while she sleeps late.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:

Vherf?

@VegasFrank @deadman @WaterNerd @cbuck @d_blades @ForMud @genareddog @CommanderDuke1_ @silvermouse @Packman84 @BlueMan0 @Usaf06 @miller65rod

Kids just got up and I gotta run...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    BlueMan0BlueMan0 Posts: 33 ✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:

Vherf?

All done here... but thanks for the invite, I appreciate that.

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,105 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Picked up a fiver of Black Label Trading Company Deliverance Porcelain cigars with a pipe tobacco order and I'm enjoying one this morning with some great home-roasted Panama Elida Natural Catuai coffee. There's a great natural sweetness in this cigar that makes it a fantastic morning smoke.

Great connie

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter