Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Brokegunner said:
    Just fired up a DE Ratzilla. I grabbed 10 of these a few weeks ago when I was trying to find Ligas. Seems pretty smooth so far.
    Also I'm on the vHerf zoom thing right now but no one else here.

Try 9-10 pm EST

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,782 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

Enjoying some landscaping while smoking this cigar.

Someone taught me that that's not how you're supposed to do it, Peter.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021

@VegasFrank said:

@Vision said:

Enjoying some landscaping while smoking this cigar.

Someone taught me that that's not how you're supposed to do it, Peter.

Looks to be a gold mining operation with that giant sluice box in the background

@Owen said:

Fill your tires, man!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • OwenOwen Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ll get around to it lol. I think that’s been on for a year. Funny part is it’s only about 2 psi under what it should be

Forgot to mention that @Cam_91 shared this viaje with me. Thank you, kind sir.