Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    BullSquatchBullSquatch Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:
    This mornings goodness provided by @BullSquatch

Thanks, bro.

you are very welcome! a little lighter in taste, but i like those. hope you enjoyed it.

"Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@Scotch_n_Smoke would smoke this

All joking aside…. Great smoke

Thank God for this cigar. Playing with a new guy to the group who is out here playing Fvcking speed golf. He’s on the green lining up his putt when we are chipping. Fvck this clown

Don't approach your ball, measure your shot, or start deciding on a club until it's 3 full seconds after your turn. Walk or drive the cart sloooooowly to your ball every time. Take 4 practice swings on every shot. After the 2nd, wipe the club on your shoe 3 or 4 times to get that one blade of grass off the toe of the club. After the 4th, go back to your bag and towel your club or select a different one. Stand over your shot or waggle for 3 seconds. Read every put from 4 directions. After every non perfect shot, yell or complain or cuss. Don't approach a tee box until after all 3 guys hit and their balls landed.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

And your glove is on the wrong hand.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,799 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Vision said:

@Scotch_n_Smoke would smoke this

All joking aside…. Great smoke

Thank God for this cigar. Playing with a new guy to the group who is out here playing Fvcking speed golf. He’s on the green lining up his putt when we are chipping. Fvck this clown

Don't approach your ball, measure your shot, or start deciding on a club until it's 3 full seconds after your turn. Walk or drive the cart sloooooowly to your ball every time. Take 4 practice swings on every shot. After the 2nd, wipe the club on your shoe 3 or 4 times to get that one blade of grass off the toe of the club. After the 4th, go back to your bag and towel your club or select a different one. Stand over your shot or waggle for 3 seconds. Read every put from 4 directions. After every non perfect shot, yell or complain or cuss. Don't approach a tee box until after all 3 guys hit and their balls landed.

Showed my partner this…. Laughed out loud.