Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,172 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

Man maybe I should call you a baller because only a baller would smoke a crystal baller.

On second thought maybe I'll call you Crystal, cuz I dated a Total bïtch named Crystal in my early twenties, and your hockey team is my bïtch.

Nice smoke, Crystal.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Cam_91 said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Cam_91 said:

Man maybe I should call you a baller because only a baller would smoke a crystal baller.

On second thought maybe I'll call you Crystal, cuz I dated a Total bïtch named Crystal in my early twenties, and your hockey team is my bïtch.

Nice smoke, Crystal.

I’m going to take a Vegas trip soon with the sole objective of beating you in golf

Between My wrist surgery and my knee surgery, I'm a 29 handicap right now. I'll take the strokes, then I'll take your smokes. Bring it sister!

Jokes on you, I’m a 29 handicap injury free at 29y/o. Even playing field

• Options

@ShawnOL said:
    What a game. Two mentally handicapped guys on the course.

Someone's jealous he wasn't invited

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@Cam_91 said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Cam_91 said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Cam_91 said:

Nice smoke, Crystal.

I’m going to take a Vegas trip soon with the sole objective of beating you in golf

Between My wrist surgery and my knee surgery, I'm a 29 handicap right now. I'll take the strokes, then I'll take your smokes. Bring it sister!

Jokes on you, I’m a 29 handicap injury free at 29y/o. Even playing field

Prove it. I want to see scores and slopes.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 enjoy, brother.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

Frank vs Cam... let the bets begin... Bet y'all both don't even shoot even par

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options

@TX98Z28 said:
    Frank vs Cam... let the bets begin... Bet y'all both don't even shoot even par

Well that's what a 29 handicap does. They shoot 29 over par.

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad I could help! Enjoy!