Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

What do you think of those, @ShawnOL? I've eye-balled those a couple of times.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

They're pretty ok. I had both the habano and the Maduro. They're solid smokes.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Hi guys. This one is from @Rdp77 Thanks rusty!

Hope it starts your day off right.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let me ask something... If Charlie gets all the nicotine out of his system and gets the reduced rate on his insurance, is there any chance that blood work will be done after his unfortunate demise whereupon they classify him a smoker and deny his mourning family their claim?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc No, I was almost upfront with them that I was an occasional cigar smoker. They told me it was ok, but they didn’t want to find any in my system, otherwise the rates jump. I’ll be two weeks Saturday when the test is scheduled. Internet says 10 days to clear. By not sure f that’s for daily cigarette smokers, or occasional cigar smokers. We’ll see what happens!

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Occasional" smoker, Charlie? Lol. Only if the occasion is mornings or afternoons.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL How would they be able to determine if I didn’t have my 1 a week the day before I croaked!