Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

Edward, Frank I hope they treated you well.

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Peter! I may try to cut it back a notch though! As I was weening down, I enjoyed the 2 or 3 a day! May try that for a while! @peter4jc

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

But we’ll see where it takes me!

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

It doesn't look like a figurado.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,087 ✭✭✭✭✭

Whatever it was, it was damn good

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    edited April 2022

@Cruiser5 said:
    I've been binge-watching a new show on HBO Max called Tokyo Vice. So to completely immerse me into the experience of Japanese organized crime, I'm trying a Gurkha: Yakuza while erratically wielding a katana sword. Off to a good start.

We're all rooting for you with that cigar brother. Every single one of us has had a very similar experience with gurkha. Mostly, that experience involves a letdown and a chuck, as in chucking it out the window. Obviously, not every one of them blows up or taste like ear wax. Hopefully you got one of the good ones!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

Finishing that Sancho Panza from yesterday.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options

@Hobbes86 said:
    Finishing that Sancho Panza from yesterday.

Silvemousing it!

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

We get two Easters? I'm letting my Wife know I'm taking the holiday off from the Honeydew list. :D

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )