JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Cabagiuan corona with bottled water. Second time smoking one and it was excellent.

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Four Kicks Robusto review to follow.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Padilla La Terraza
  • Options
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Nice stick Justin, that is the Heritage correct? AVO is probably my go to fav brand right now, just love the burn and construction and how smooth and flavorful they are.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Had a La Aurora 107 yesterday morning thanks to my big bro Dan, absolutely smooth and creamy with a vanilla and hickory spice and a leathe core.... amazing! Thanks Bro!

A few mornings before that, had a DPG Blue Label thanks to Jason (SmokingDaddy) that I hadn't revisited in about 7 months.... d@mn glad I did and thank you Jason, great way to start the morning!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    JHewey:
    Nice stick Justin, that is the Heritage correct? AVO is probably my go to fav brand right now, just love the burn and construction and how smooth and flavorful they are.
    Yeah. The heritage. I don't know who I got it from. But it was great. Had to do one touch up and that was it.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    787 with a blue rockstar....ran out of coffee damnit! Which means I will be spun after this... image
  • Options
    Awesome Dustin, haven't tried the 787. Tried the heritage, Signature, Classic and a few others.... loving all of the Kelner blends lately, hope you enjoy it as well! Oh and your package shipped today... DC number will be PM'd to you within the hour!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Had a RP candela toro that my local BnM gave me. I pitched it after about 3 inches in. It just tasted like.. faint tobacco. Not much to it at all. Oh well. No need to smoke it if I don't like it. Must redeem this. Onto another Liga 9!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Awesome Dustin, haven't tried the 787. Tried the heritage, Signature, Classic and a few others.... loving all of the Kelner blends lately, hope you enjoy it as well! Oh and your package shipped today... DC number will be PM'd to you within the hour!
    It was excellent....deserved a review. I can't wait bro...and I've been waiting to get the Pueblo out so you can draw first blood.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    It was excellent....deserved a review. I can't wait bro...and I've been waiting to get the Pueblo out so you can draw first blood.
    Hahaha well thanks bro! Can't wait and hope you enjoy your package bro ;)
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    From Dustin. Really diggin it so far.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Camel light lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Enjoying the back deck at my new house with this....

• Options
    Zach, can't tell you a big enough congratulations brother, way way happy for you bro!

Having an LP No. 9 torpedo that I got from Dan's pass... Thank you big bro I haven't smoked an LP since the Firty Rat a few months back, love love love this cigar!!

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    OchoZacho:
    Enjoying the back deck at my new house with this....

Congrats dood and a great smoke to go with.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    JHewey:
    How it that? I could one and haven't tried it yet.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    JHewey:
    How it that? I could one and haven't tried it yet.
    I actually enjoyed it. Little spice in the beginning. Little sweetness mixed in. Add some woody type flavor, I can also see where it could be liga like. If they like this I will be getting more.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    90+ Irishman:
    Zach, can't tell you a big enough congratulations brother, way way happy for you bro!

Having an LP No. 9 torpedo that I got from Dan's pass... Thank you big bro I haven't smoked an LP since the Firty Rat a few months back, love love love this cigar!!

Thanks Brett and Dire! I have to say, I might just have an LP no.9 tonight myself!
  • Options
    Sipping on some French-Press Espresso roast with milk and a little cream while smoking a Warlock Toro courtesy of Brett, thanks boss this is a really tasty stick and pretty complex and interesting profile too ;) Needs a liitle more age/nap since it's still a little too wet, but string wood, spice, citrus, and leather tones and body! First one I've tried, I will definitely be revisiting ;)

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    private stock #11
  • Options
    Finally got up early! No 3am jobs lol....picked up a favorite go to with joe image
  • Options
    BigT06:
    From Dustin. Really diggin it so far.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    I think that's the Palma....6.3x42...wait till you have the 2000 Maddy, the ring gauges change significantly
  • Options
    Love love love this cigar.