Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Between you this morning, and John smoking one last night, I'm craving one bad now. May have to run home and get one!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Between you this morning, and John smoking one last night, I'm craving one bad now. May have to run home and get one!
    Do it!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    having a EP Carillo gifted to me by RCY Rick. This thing looks super aged. very good. Thanks again Rick. You are the man.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Had a Padilla habano and it was very good, nice and sweet, and burned decent but had some wrapper issues. Good morning smoke
  • Options
    JHewey:
    Love love love this cigar.
    I was hoping you wouldn't say that....
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:
    Love love love this cigar.
    I was hoping you wouldn't say that....
    Why? Have you tried yet? Honestly I these beat LPs. To me they that good.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    The hype has finally gotten to me. I'm having a DE Undercrown with a cup o Joe. This cigar is pairing well so far. But I think this is going to be to strong for me in the morning. We will see...
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can do it Rick, Oohrah!
  • Options
    L40 from rick. Wrapper cracked when I dropped it by accident. But should still be fine.
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    JHewey:
    L40 from rick. Wrapper cracked when I dropped it by accident. But should still be fine.

Looks like a beautiful way to start your day man...nice!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would have been a San Miguel, Graycliff, or My Father....but ended up smoking nothing because I'm an idiot (again).

I had my cigars bagged up with a water pillow and my lighter/cutter all ready to go for the golf course this morning before work ... but when I got to the course I realized I had made a grave mistake and left it all at home - F@#%

And of course my buddy only brought 2 cigars with him (jacka$$ LOL), 1 for him and 1 for his coworker...
    So I said to him, "WTF man?"
    And he says "Well you usually bring 5 with you, I figured you wouldn't need one."
    Touche my friend. I guess the jokes on me.

Looks like I'll be firing up a couple tonight to play catch up and make up for this mishap....grrr, dummy me.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    RCY Cigars:
    The hype has finally gotten to me. I'm having a DE Undercrown with a cup o Joe. This cigar is pairing well so far. But I think this is going to be to strong for me in the morning. We will see...
    Glad to see you warming up to one of my favorites finally. lol

I think the strength of the Undercrown just needs to be balanced by the strength of your coffee and you'll be good to go!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    You morning smokers really piss me off.. Till the weekend hits and I get to have my 5 am stick with coffee.. Then I think you guys got it right .
  • Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    imagePhotobucket">
    Alec Bradley Tempus
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    RCY Cigars:

I think the strength of the Undercrown just needs to be balanced by the strength of your coffee and you'll be good to go!

I was very surprised by it. It did not overwelm me. It was medium at best, just started out strong and tastey. I will be investing in some.....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:
    RCY Cigars:

I was very surprised by it. It did not overwelm me. It was medium at best, just started out strong and tastey. I will be investing in some.....

We got another one Todd!! Lol
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Good morning, y'all!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Lot 23 Robusto and a cup of French Press, yuuuuuuup!
  • Options
    Quesada Espa
  • Options
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Damn, some of you guys smoke strong cigars in the morning. I'm starting my day the right way™ with an Arturo Fuente 898 Cameroon. I'd die if I smoked anything stronger before a good meal.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    JHewey:
    Quesada Espa
  • Options
    Smoking a Perdomo Reserve Champagne Noir that I didn't even know I had, I need to do inventory soon
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Liga #9 with some coffee
  • Options
    big chunks:
    JHewey:
    Quesada Espa
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    JHewey:
    big chunks:
    JHewey:
    Quesada Espa
  • Options
    robbyras:
    JHewey:
    big chunks:
    JHewey:
    Quesada Espa
  • Options
    Still morning here on the west side, smoking a Nestor Miranda special selection, in a nub torpedo vitola
  • Options
    I want to say i got this from Todd or joe....it's damn good image