Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Crap Cigar Pass

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Is the package in hand? It says it was delivered.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Lakota72:
    Is the package in hand? It says it was delivered.
    It is brother sorry for the delay on getting on here. My next post will show it all lol
  • Options
    So after the extreme generosity of Dan we were able to Crap Herf it up last night. Man o man you guys truly threw us the worst of the worst lol Below are pics from before the herf and during. I must say the one I smoked was honestly the worst thing I've ever tasted in my life. Everyone said the aroma was absolutely horrendous as well haha Thanks again Dan and to the NOVA BORK's for stepping up and smoking the crap. True champs!
    What I came home to from work:
    My takes:
    The sticks at the herf:
    stephen_hannibal gettin his crap smoke on:
    xxIcedGuardianxx gettin his crap smoke on:
    smoke em if you got em gettin his crap smoke on:
    My stick which I went churchill because well I started this and it was my idea to do it so I had to go big even though I didn't want to lol:
    me gettin my crap smoke on:
    Finally finished with it.....

Again a huge thanks to Lakota for getting them to us for the herf and for you guys being great and stepping up and doing it. e6specialk took his with him and should be smoking it today.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmfao, was that a puros indios torpedo vwith a shaggy foot, lmfao , i had a paul vato from that box so far and i really didnt think it was too bad,lol, got 3 from that pass left , think ill start off with 1 tonight
  • Options
    jj20030:
    lmfao, was that a puros indios torpedo vwith a shaggy foot, lmfao
    It was custom shaggy lol the one I smoked was the same way. The wrapper was non-existent on the end so we had some custom shaggy action goin on
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well , i hope you all ended it on some primo smokes,lol
  • Options
    Glad to see you guys had a great time with the crap that's made a great voyage. Now, those sticks can no longer feel rejected.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Note to self- Bring own cigars to any enfidl herf.
  • Options
    wwestern:
    Note to self- Bring own cigars to any enfidl herf.
    muahahahahahahahahahaha I'll change out your sticks while you're in the bathroom
  • Options
    Lakota72:
    Glad to see you guys had a great time with the crap that's made a great voyage. Now, those sticks can no longer feel rejected.
    We def did thanks to you brother! Thanks again!
  • Options
    Hey is this something that is going to be continued? If not maybe do a middle of the road type pass. Something that has a stick anywhere from the five to ten dollar range. There may be quite a few that would want in on it.
  • Options
    It's gonna be continued. I'm shipping it out Sat as I'm on nights this week. Actually I need more people to get back in on this so any more takers?
  • Options
    Not to dig up old crap (pun intended), but should we start another crap cigar pass? I'm sure I have some crap I no longer want :) I could even start it if you guys want. Let me know.