• chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Direwolf:
    chemforever:
    One of my favs:

image What is that? Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Illusione Epernay '09 Le Ferme
  • CharlieCordusCharlieCordus Posts: 84 ✭✭
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Sweet pic Isaac. I'd like to see a pic of the box in the background... looks interesting.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Issac that's an awesome shot brother!
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    BigT06:
    How is it? I've been really wanting to know how they are
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    lcpleel:
    How did you like the Carlito 2004? I had one when Jeff D. was out and it didn't do anything for me. Kept going out and had a tough draw. I think I have 2 left. Wish I would have gotten the DC from 2004 though.
    E, the nub dub is good. If it had some black pepper and ramped up body, it might have made it into a top 5 maddy list for me... but as it is, it's just not ballsy enough for my taste to be a daily cigar.

honestly, the very best way I can describe it is that it tastes like a castrated el Titan Redemption maddy

that isn't all bad though, because I know most people like a milder bodied cigar (it's prob a solid medium, but it feels weak compared to what I'm used to I guess) and this is a hit for that.

the reason I wish it had more black pepper is because I don't think a general spice would work with this... but it's got a super rich maddy flavor to it that would play BRILLIANTLY off some black pepper. But as it is, there is little to no spice or black pepper at all, and my palate keeps "searching" for it, if that makes sense...

all that said... back to my original comment... it's a good cigar. just a bit of a one trick pony for me. If this cigar and a Tat black had a love child, it would be epic...
    Thanks Todd! I had a feeling that's what it would be like, one trick pony, as in my experience that's what happens with the nubs. Not saying it's a bad thing because besides the cameroon I really enjoyed all the ones I've had just saying that's along the lines of what I expected. Thanks for the input brother!
    ENFIDL:
    Thanks Todd! I had a feeling that's what it would be like, one trick pony, as in my experience that's what happens with the nubs. Not saying it's a bad thing because besides the cameroon I really enjoyed all the ones I've had just saying that's along the lines of what I expected. Thanks for the input brother!
    I'm not generally a big nub fan either... also don't really care for the Cain line... that being said, I LOVE most of what Oliva does, and I have mad respect for the ideas and concepts that studio tobac has come up with, and for the balls that they have for producing these new concepts. But so far for me, the Cains and nubs have been very one dimensional. Honestly, I think the Daytona is the most "complete" cigar in the portfolio...

I haven't tried the nub plus yet (I have one on deck in the cooler though for when the urge strikes) but I hear that it has potential.
    BigT06:
    ENFIDL:
    I'm not generally a big nub fan either... also don't really care for the Cain line... that being said, I LOVE most of what Oliva does, and I have mad respect for the ideas and concepts that studio tobac has come up with, and for the balls that they have for producing these new concepts. But so far for me, the Cains and nubs have been very one dimensional. Honestly, I think the Daytona is the most "complete" cigar in the portfolio...

I haven't tried the nub plus yet (I have one on deck in the cooler though for when the urge strikes) but I hear that it has potential.
    I like most of the Cain line myself. Esp the Cain F and Cain Habano. The Maduro I feel is just too harsh. I just got 2 Nub's that I've been really wanting to try in Lt Dan's bomb that I got. The Cain F Nub and the Habano Nub Plus. Actually that whole sampler was pretty rockin lol
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    BigT06:
    Nice pic todd, those are fantastic.
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    boydmcgowan:
    BigT06:
    Nice pic todd, those are fantastic.
    awsome pic man! i love the ccom forum in the background
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    beautiful
    imageimageimage
    Isaac, that RyJ looks like it weighs a pound!
    6x60 isnt a small smoke. lol
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Diamondog:

the third one from the right looks damaged...I should probably try it and make sure its OK....
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    very nice Diamondog. have you tried one of the 2011 EL's yet?
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    imageimageimage
    Some great pics of some great sticks!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    415:
    very nice Diamondog. have you tried one of the 2011 EL's yet?
    Fantastic, very much like the 2004 Sublime, will be as good or better...
    Diamondog:

Steve you finally start posting here again. Thank you!!!