Post Cigar Pics

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    danielzreyes:
    Good stuff ENFIDL. Good stuff.
    Thanks!
    gmill880:
    Dang E ... did you smoke those all in one day ???
    lol no Gene. With my track record it's a safe assumption :p I had those pics sittin around most from the last few days and wanted to share. I did have the Manifesto on Thurs and the UC on Fri though.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    E as always those are brilliant pics brother! Glad to see that you are still enjoying that cigar press still! You my friend are a god among men when it comes to pics!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    box looks tight,never seen those before who makes them and where did you get them
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Joe St. Pat day
    SWEET shot Isaac! What was your thoughts on the Double Claro?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    SWEET shot Isaac! What was your thoughts on the Double Claro?
    It was a great stick for as young as it is. Not as green as I thought it would of been. I would buy more and put them down for about 6 months min.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    How is the taste of this LFD Claro? Thank you in advance Icpleel.
    lcpleel:
    Thanks Joe St. Pat day
    rzaman:
    How is the taste of this LFD Claro? Thank you in advance Icpleel.
    lcpleel:
    Thanks Joe St. Pat day

It was a great stick for as young as it is. Not as green as I thought it would of been. I would buy more and put them down for about 6 months min.
    90+ Irishman:
    E as always those are brilliant pics brother! Glad to see that you are still enjoying that cigar press still! You my friend are a god among men when it comes to pics!!
    I do love the press. It's so great for shooting. Thanks again for it and thanks for the compliments Brett
    twistedstem:
    box looks tight,never seen those before who makes them and where did you get them
    What exactly were you referring to? The cigar press?
    My Father El Hijo:
    ENFIDL:
    90+ Irishman:
    I do love the press. It's so great for shooting. Thanks again for it and thanks for the compliments Brett
    Nothing to thank man, keep up the awesome pics!!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Via my local BotL Marker, my first one...

Haven't posted in here lately so thought I'd do so, took a shot of just the top section of the cabinet but.....

• bluezulubluezulu Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    Nice. I fantasized you were like Ervin take what ever you like. And I was like naw I cant do that suggest a stick....in my mind I know exactly what I would go for. And then you would be like brother help your self. Then I would grab that Behike and the smile on my face would say it all. Nice collection. There is a full conversation with all of those sticks.
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Are the "god of fire" series worth the price?
  • StrongStyleStrongStyle Posts: 221
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Rail Jockey:
    Are the "god of fire" series worth the price?
    If you are getting them for $20 I hear no, but maybe down in the $14 range they would be worth it
    OpusX Love Affair sticker date 7/22/11 from Tony. First one I ever smoked, the first half inch was not my cup of tea but as soon as it passed the largest ring gauge of the bulb and got to the smaller part of the vitola it ROCKED. Certainly something I will want to have on hands at all time now, thank you Tony!

• stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    lcpleel:

Awesome smoke there brother just a bit jealous .
    stowggie:
    lcpleel:

Awesome smoke there brother just a bit jealous .
    I gave then all away...
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭