Home General Discussion

Post Cigar Pics

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What kind of camera are you using Isaac?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    I have a canon rebel but I haven't touched it over a couple moths. This is all on iPhone with HDR on with instagram
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    danielzreyes:
    I have a canon rebel but I haven't touched it over a couple moths. This is all on iPhone with HDR on with instagram
    Impressive
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    the only crapy part is that I cant control the size of the picture that I post once I merge the picture over to Photobucket. If I was able to make the pictures smaller I would have no problem posting a picture atleast once a day. I dont think people want to look at huge ass pictures. I know I dont...
    lcpleel:
    I tried
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    lcpleel:
    the only crapy part is that I cant control the size of the picture that I post once I merge the picture over to Photobucket. If I was able to make the pictures smaller I would have no problem posting a picture atleast once a day. I dont think people want to look at huge ass pictures. I know I dont...
    You'd probably have to do it on a computer, but Photobucket does allow you to resize the pics you put up.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    some great pics everybody!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    IF the pic is on photobucket, then open up the picture and hold your cursor over it, a tab on the top left of the picture will pop up to give you the option to resize. When you resize it choose the 600X480 size or around there and save it. Now, once you use the http code for the img, it will be smaller and properly sized for our screens now. Hope that works for you.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    lcpleel:
    IF the pic is on photobucket, then open up the picture and hold your cursor over it, a tab on the top left of the picture will pop up to give you the option to resize. When you resize it choose the 600X480 size or around there and save it. Now, once you use the http code for the img, it will be smaller and properly sized for our screens now. Hope that works for you.
    Iphone doesn't have a cursor. lol
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Some recent smokes

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Direwolf:
    love the picture, how was the stick?
  • lukemcklukemck Posts: 45
    lcpleel:
    90+ Irishman:
    lcpleel:
    Iphone doesn't have a cursor. lol
    The cursor from your mouse, when you have photobucket open
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    image My personal favorites!!!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
  • lcpleel:

:) look,s like you have to many cigars, Ha! Ha!!
  • Toombes:
    ;0 YOU SUCK!
  • Toombes:
    ;0 YOU SUCK!
  • ENFIDL:
    :) I could not help to say i have zombie rounds for my 45 did not know the made last resort sticks to! is that any good and were do you get those?
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    ENFIDL:
    :) I could not help to say i have zombie rounds for my 45 did not know the made last resort sticks to! is that any good and were do you get those?

OMG DAVID WE GOTTA GET SOME OF THESE .....
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:

Enjoy brother, I'm on day 2 with out one....