Comments

• Options
    Padron Family Reserve
    La Palina El Diario Robusto
    Romeo y Julieta Wide Churchill
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Got some stuff out for Catfishbluezz the other day so I'll list a few I've been wanting to try now. Just wanted to get some taken care of for another BOTL before I posted my own...

Removing these since I'm moving in a little over a week and will not being doing anything until I get settled in at the new place.
    Withdrawing my top three for now since I'm moving soon. Just glad to be able to take care of some for Dustin.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    catfishbluezz:
    catfishbluezz:
    OchoZacho:
    Updated thanks to RCY:

Padron 1926
    Nub Dub
    My Father Lounge exclusive or El Hijo
    Maddy or natty on the 26? Might have some buried, ill check
    Blue balled... I have some 64's on the way, i like the 26 torp maddy's and stock them regularly. I'll grab some here soon and hit you up if you're still in need. Been meaning to hit you up on the tat line since you seem to dig them
    Your Tat's should be heading out today. I really liked the one 64 I had and I think it was a maddy. Just wanted to compare the 2. Keep me posted.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Update since it looks like CatFish might get to the Padron.

AF Anejo - given one out but haven't actually had one.
    La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale
    Feral Flying Pig

Kind of a weird mix I guess.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Since Spindrift personally came by to grant 3 out of my top 4 gonna go with
    LFD Double Claro
    MUWAT
    Room 101 OSOK
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Room 101 OSOK
    La Aurora Preferido (any wrapper)
    AKA Respect

Wishing someone would ask for something I actually have :P
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    hmmm its been a while sience ive posted here...... but due to a buying freeze dont have much choice

mow pa maduro
    mow phalanx
    my father atlantic 15th
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Opus X Diamond Crown Padron 45th I bought everything else...or someone sent them to me lol!
  • Options
    jimmyv723:
    jimmyv723:
    Got some stuff out for Catfishbluezz the other day so I'll list a few I've been wanting to try now. Just wanted to get some taken care of for another BOTL before I posted my own...

Removing these since I'm moving in a little over a week and will not being doing anything until I get settled in at the new place.
    Withdrawing my top three for now since I'm moving soon. Just glad to be able to take care of some for Dustin.
    Moved yet?
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    1. Liga Privada anyone I can find. 2. Tatuaje Black 3. Opus X
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    jimmyv723:
    jimmyv723:

Moved yet?
    Moved in on the 1st but couldn't get internet and cable hooked up until this afternoon.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723:
    catfishbluezz:
    jimmyv723:
    jimmyv723:

Moved yet?
    Moved in on the 1st but couldn't get internet and cable hooked up until this afternoon.
    Well then...your new addy should be in the BORK-a-Dex don't you think?
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    jimmyv723:
    catfishbluezz:
    jimmyv723:
    jimmyv723:

Moved yet?
    Well then...your new addy should be in the BORK-a-Dex don't you think?
    I'll definitely have to get that updated.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Wow I haven't updated this in months...

Armada corona
    Padilla Black Bear
    Punisher Shorty
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Been awhile since I have chimed in on this topic.

Oliva Series V Maduro
    CAO American
    San Lotano Oval
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Wow this may be the first time I can grant someone a wish. Ramp, let me check when I get home I think I have all three.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Alfredo Dunhill Havana Club special release, Opus X 13, Montecristo Grand Edmundo Edicion Limitada 2010 Corona Gorda
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    RampMonkey:

Oliva Series V Maduro
    CAO American
    San Lotano Oval
    damn it, say something I have would ya
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    RampMonkey:

Oliva Series V Maduro
    CAO American
    San Lotano Oval
    DAMN Ramp, I have Series V non Maduro, at least one of every CAO but not America, and I do have an Oval. If you want just the oval let me know. Sorry I couldn't help
  • Options
    All good my brothers. I do appreciate the generosity for the ones that have chimed in :D
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    All good my brothers. I do appreciate the generosity for the ones that have chimed in :D
    It would be my pleasure to provide you with these wonderful sticks. I will get them out in two shakes of a lambs tail.
  • Options
    Why do I feel like I need to up my insurance coverage... :D Thanks Brother!
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Gotta go with my nemis any of the lp sticks outside of the undercrown. Sant lotano oval and the mow armada corona. Really digging coronas right now. Been burning mow pa,diesel,my stash of CC r&j and punches. Really glad i decided to explore the smaller sticks. So tasty!
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    dowjr1:
    If you boys are like me I am constantly on the lookout for new brands or cigars to try out. I have plenty I love in my humi but variety is the spice of life right? Three stogies I am looking to try soon include the A Turrent Triple play, Casa Magna, and Ave Maria. What are the top three you are looking to try?
    Cohiba Behike
    Puro Authentico Maduro
    San Lotano Oval
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    dowjr1:
    If you boys are like me I am constantly on the lookout for new brands or cigars to try out. I have plenty I love in my humi but variety is the spice of life right? Three stogies I am looking to try soon include the A Turrent Triple play, Casa Magna, and Ave Maria. What are the top three you are looking to try?
    Right now my 3 are;

Cohiba Behike
    Puro Authentico Maduro
    San Lotano Oval
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I figured I should update this.

Sand Shark (what else is new)
    AB Fine and Rare
    New casa fuente blend
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Three suggestions for cigars that pair perfectly with coffee.
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    My top 3 to try are:

Opus X
    My Father Le Bijou 1922
    Padron 1964 maduro or natural
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    J Fuego 777 maddy 601 Red Reloba Mexico
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    catfishbluezz:
    J Fuego 777 maddy 601 Red Reloba Mexico
    I got you on the 777 maddie and the Mexico. Will include them in your end of our trade when it goes out.