Comments

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    Pm to you sir
    Got it, thanks brother

• Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Lets see... 1. AF Short Story. 2. AF Opus X. 3. Ave Maria Reconquista.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Dude... I hate you. Almost sent you a reconquista.. I have short stories too... grrrrr
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Medic45:
    Dude... I hate you. Almost sent you a reconquista.. I have short stories too... grrrrr

Are you freaking kidding me!!!!!lol just my luck
  • Options
    Medic45:
    bigfnsteve:
    Medic45:

Are you freaking kidding me!!!!!lol just my luck
    The hemingway short story is one of my AF Faves. Btw medic don't ask for AF's for awhile you may have too many soon....
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Diesel Crucible
    MOW Phalanx
    SL Oval Maduro
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys. I would like to try Anejo Shark, AB Fine and Rare, Camacho Corojo preferably in figurado but I'll take any size. I am for sure willing to do a trade, pay money, massage (just kidding. no massage).
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Major dream 3 here Diesel Crusible MOW chisel LHC Core Hey I just got engaged a man can dream ha ha..
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    gaberox:
    Major dream 3 here Diesel Crusible MOW chisel LHC Core Hey I just got engaged a man can dream ha ha..
    I hear great things on thie crucible, I am going to have to get ahold of a few
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Cohiba Behike
    Fresh roled maddy
    Oval maddy

A man can dream ;)
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Cohiba Behike
    Fresh roled maddy
    Oval maddy

A man can dream ;)
    A while back I traded for a Behike, and recently Greg hit me with another. So I've got two and just feel like that is too many Behike's.... ;) I got you covered on the Fresh Rolled Maddy and the Cohiba Behike ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    Cohiba Behike
    Fresh roled maddy
    Oval maddy

A man can dream ;)
    A while back I traded for a Behike, and recently Greg hit me with another. So I've got two and just feel like that is too many Behike's.... ;) I got you covered on the Fresh Rolled Maddy and the Cohiba Behike ;)
    Awesome on you Irish. Very cool thing to do. Greg gifted me one to smoke on my birthday sometime this year. I get to look at it every time i open my humi.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    Cohiba Behike
    Fresh roled maddy
    Oval maddy

A man can dream ;)
    Awesome on you Irish. Very cool thing to do. Greg gifted me one to smoke on my birthday sometime this year. I get to look at it every time i open my humi.
    Thanks man, and yeah Greg is one helluva generous brother, since he sent me my second, figured I'd hang on to that one and take his example by spreading the love with the one I traded for ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    Cohiba Behike
    Fresh roled maddy
    Oval maddy

A man can dream ;)

Class act, little brother!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    Cohiba Behike
    Fresh roled maddy
    Oval maddy

A man can dream ;)
    Thanks man, and yeah Greg is one helluva generous brother, since he sent me my second, figured I'd hang on to that one and take his example by spreading the love with the one I traded for ;)
    ****winning****
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    Cohiba Behike
    Fresh roled maddy
    Oval maddy

A man can dream ;)
    ****winning****
    Thanks Dustin, just spreading the love ;) Happy Bday btw!!!
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    Cohiba Behike
    Fresh roled maddy
    Oval maddy

A man can dream ;)
    Thanks bro, but you have killed me every time we herf. I think I need to return the favor before you slap me around again.
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    Cohiba Behike
    Fresh roled maddy
    Oval maddy

A man can dream ;)
    Thanks bro, but you have killed me every time we herf. I think I need to return the favor before you slap me around again.
    HAHAHAH at this ^^^

I apologize for the misunderstanding.... I wasn't giving you an option. So hunker down and tighten them boot straps bro ;)
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I think the Behike n now that Davidoff Royal Robusto need to go on my bucket cigar list lol
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    firetruckguy:
    Cohiba Behike
    Fresh roled maddy
    Oval maddy

A man can dream ;)
    I got you on the Oval Maddy if I can ever find a time to meet up with you and Brett...
  • Options
    ndhaon91:
    firetruckguy:
    Cohiba Behike
    Fresh roled maddy
    Oval maddy

A man can dream ;)
    I got you on the Oval Maddy if I can ever find a time to meet up with you and Brett...
    Can't wait to be able to do that Noah, and now the new CO face is joining us since he is one of your friends and a great guy on the boards already!

As for the others he had on his list well.... When I met up with him for Dennis' Pass and our mini-herf I hit him with a doozy... the Behike, AJ Maddie, Johnn-O!, MF Lounge Exlusive and a few others were knocked off his Bucket List. Between you and me we should be able to knock his azz into a coma for a while ;)
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    DPG Series JJ Maduro
    Padron 1926 Anniversary 80th Maduro
    La Aurora Preferido Cameroon
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    only one at the moment...

JdN Cuenca y Blanco

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OSOK
    Diamond Crown Julius Caesar
    Drew Estates EGG
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    that one I dont have
    The one that dire said he wanted
    one that has a turtle on the band....
  • Options
    Vision:
    OSOK
    Diamond Crown Julius Caesar
    Drew Estates EGG
    Geeezus you guys need to stop. Every time i bomb someone they post sticks the next day that I could have used for ammo... update your bios noobs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Bump.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    james40:
    Bump.
    I have not heard of this cigar, it sounds energizing though!
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    james40:
    Bump.
    I heard they`re infused with potato goodness
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    deejmemixx:
    james40:
    Bump.
    I heard they`re infused with potato goodness
    oh steve I'm so glad your bomb. Will be going off tomorrow lol