Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Top three you want to try...

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep watching this hoping I can help a brother out. I will be back in the swing of things after the 15th for trading and bombing.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    Wow some good sticks talked about here

Here's mine:
    1.Davidoff ISOM
    2.Behike
    3.AVO LE5, This is considered the best AVO LE ever and is one of the few LE's I have not had.
    I actually had both the Avo 05 and 07. After having 2 of each, I went and decided on a box of 07s. Just liked it much better than the 05. But again, every one likes something else.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    im not sure i ever posted 3 i wanted to try. i can only think of one that isnt on my bucketlist and even that thing should be put on my bucketlist.
    it is the Airbender Maduro.
    it can only be found in the LFD OYA sampler. my shop got 5 of those in and sold them before i got there. A few places online have them but i dont rust them enough to buy from them. i suspect that a few of them are actually sold out and are not updated.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    t_evan50:
    1.Cohiba Maduro 5 (Isom)
    2.DPG La Sirena
    3.Davidoff Puro d'Oro
    Had the La Sirena and now I'm on to other things so I better update.

Tat. La Verite 2008
    My Father Le Bijou
    Any Viaje
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    madurofan:
    Wow some good sticks talked about here

Here's mine:
    1.Davidoff ISOM
    2.Behike
    3.All the AVO LE's I haven't tried. 22, 75, 77, LE5, LE7, Tesoro,
    I actually had both the Avo 05 and 07. After having 2 of each, I went and decided on a box of 07s. Just liked it much better than the 05. But again, every one likes something else.
    I have a bunch of 80th's, Companeros, LE10's and one LE11 I haven't tried yet. I thought I'd had an LE07 but looking at it again I don't think I have. I was wrong about one of the few I haven't had. I've only had a few lol. I didn't realize they went back to 01, silly me. I am now correcting #3.
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    Had the La Sirena
    What did you think of it? Personally I thought it was meh, at best, and the band is obnoxious. I think whenever DPG tries to go away from his peppery, full-bodied profile he fails. And I am a huge DPG fan typically.
    t_evan50:
    My Father Le Bijou
    One of my top 5 smokes right now. Definetly go for the Petit Robusto it is far and away the best. I have a box on order.

If you like the Le Bijou find a Jaime Garcia as well. I personally think Jaime does a much better job at less full bodied, less peppery smokes than his Dad.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    t_evan50:
    Had the La Sirena
    What did you think of it? Personally I thought it was meh, at best, and the band is obnoxious. I think whenever DPG tries to go away from his peppery, full-bodied profile he fails. And I am a huge DPG fan typically.
    t_evan50:
    My Father Le Bijou
    One of my top 5 smokes right now. Definetly go for the Petit Robusto it is far and away the best. I have a box on order.

If you like the Le Bijou find a Jaime Garcia as well. I personally think Jaime does a much better job at less full bodied, less peppery smokes than his Dad.
    Yea I felt pretty much the same way the La Sirena is a bit of a let down. Not nearly enough flavor profile for me and the finish was a bit harsh. Thanks for the My Father advice, its sounds like that stick is right up my alley. I have a Jamie Garcia sitting in my humi, it will now be my smoke tomorrow..
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    t_evan50:
    t_evan50:
    1.Cohiba Maduro 5 (Isom)
    2.DPG La Sirena
    3.Davidoff Puro d'Oro
    Had the La Sirena and now I'm on to other things so I better update.

Tat. La Verite 2008
    My Father Le Bijou
    Any Viaje
    might be able to help you with these
  • Options
    jsnake:
    I keep watching this hoping I can help a brother out. I will be back in the swing of things after the 15th for trading and bombing.
    i couldn't agree more, i want to help out but i have nothing anyone is looking for lol.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Christian_Sapp:
    jsnake:
    i couldn't agree more, i want to help out but i have nothing anyone is looking for lol.
    +1
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    I have a Jamie Garcia sitting in my humi, it will now be my smoke tomorrow..
    Smoke it yet?
  • Options
    madurofan:
    t_evan50:
    Smoke it yet?
    Ha..not yet...should have said tonight. Should be an excellent evening for a smoke. Possibly in the hot-tub.
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    I liked the La Sirena too but wasn't anything crazy good for me. Dying to get my hands on a Jaime Garcia.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    kuzi16:
    im not sure i ever posted 3 i wanted to try. i can only think of one that isnt on my bucketlist and even that thing should be put on my bucketlist.
    it is the Airbender Maduro.
    it can only be found in the LFD OYA sampler. my shop got 5 of those in and sold them before i got there. A few places online have them but i dont rust them enough to buy from them. i suspect that a few of them are actually sold out and are not updated.
    kuzi, I stopped in a B&M today and I'm looking at the LFD's and I look down on the bottom shelf and half hidden I see one of these OYA samplers I remember reading your post about. I pull out what's in front of them and the guys got 6 of them. I bought two. I'll send you a PM, let me know if your interested.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    t_evan50:
    Smoke it yet?
    just had the Jamie Garcia. Very nice smoke. Excellent burn, draw, and flavor. Nubbed it and I don't typically nub a cigar.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    alienmisprint:
    alienmisprint:
    La Aurora 107 (just got a sampler of these in, resting now)
    Tatuaje Anarchy
    Murcielago
    Tried a 107 a few days ago, loved it. I picked up two Murcielago's from my B&M this past weekend, they just started carrying them. So I guess a revised list is in order, here goes:

Tatuaje Anarchy
    Graycliff Platinum Edicion Limitada
    Graycliff Crystal Edicion Limitada
    Looks like its time to update this baby again, I have now tried all the above or have them in my humi/on the way here, due mainly to the unbelievable generosity of the BoTL's here. New top 3 to try:

J. Fuego Sangre de Toro
    My Father Cedros Deluxe Cervantes
    Any of the Tat Halloween lines

Had the Cedros Deluxe, awesome smoke. I also tried a 262 recently, which has the Mato Fina wrapper like the AB Sungrown. I really dig those so I have updated the list with two more smokes that share that wrapper, updated list is:

J. Fuego Sangre de Toro
    Final Blend
    Capoeira
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Changing my list again:

Zino Platinum Scepter
    La Herencia Cubana Core
    Camacho Havana

Man. Everyone's wish I could have granted have already been granted. Everyone else wishes for stuff I don't have. :( Wish I could help out some people.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    No doubt. I'm starting to feel like the cigars I have are SOOOOO last year...
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    madurofan:
    t_evan50:
    Smoke it yet?
    just had the Jamie Garcia. Very nice smoke. Excellent burn, draw, and flavor. Nubbed it and I don't typically nub a cigar.
    Thats awesome. The Jaime is a great smoke, Ccom still has them.
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Nica Libre Potencia, Illusione, Graycliff Espresso
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Well I don't feel so bad for updating my list. I did not want to originally...didn't want to appear greedy.
  • Options
    BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    I dont know why I havent tried my top 3. They are mostly available. Guess I just haven't pulled the trigger on them yet. Either way, here they are:

Camacho Pre-Embargo
    My Father Limited Ed. 2011
    Graycliff Double Espresso
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Ok I want to jump in on this....ive been watching the list out there and if i have anthing for anyone ill be mor then happy to give it to ya....but..in the meantime here is my list

dirty rat
    Flying pig
    Fuente chat. maduro (either dbl chat. or reg. doesnt matter)
    Editing my list so scratch the above post of mine

Liga no 9(any size)
    Tat reserva J21
    Oliva V (habano or maduro......ill take 3 of these if possible...i love these!!! lol) thanks all!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lonewolf2011:
    Nica Libre Potencia, Illusione, Graycliff Espresso
    Wish I would have read this before I sent your package today.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MOW Armada La Herencia Cubana Core Camacho 10th Anniversary I just recently had the opportunity to try my first MOW Puro Authentico thanked to Cigar.com! WOW...I'm in love with these lil flavor bombs!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    CroMagnon Knuckle Dragger
    Padron SI-15
    Tatuaje Tattoo
    Had to update mine.....

1. CroMagnon Knuckle Dragger
    2. Padron SI-15
    3. Casa Magna Domus Magna Limitada (coming out at the trade show next month)
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    lilwing88:
    WTF is this?
  • Options
    madurofan:
    lilwing88:
    WTF is this?
    Docs Review: http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/283388.aspx