Home General Discussion

Maduro Madness. Whats your favorite!

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    RCY Cigars:
    My every day smoke is El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro and my high end is the Zino Limited Embassy Selection Edition Belicoso, I love these alot. Also Camacho Triple Maduro and Arturo Fuente Anejo reserva No. 77 The Shark.

The 77s are AWESOME! I actually got one from some jack leg body... wait, it was YOU. I smoked it last night and it was a killer smoke! Thanks again man!

Lol, no problem. I should have put another one, oops never mind. Almost blew that, lol....
  • cacmancacman Posts: 22
    KA Kendall's 7-20-4 - La Aroma de Cuba - Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    RCY Cigars:
    DSWarmack:
    RCY Cigars:
    My every day smoke is El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro and my high end is the Zino Limited Selection Edition Belicoso, I love these alot. Also Camacho Triple Maduro and Arturo Fuente Anejo reserva No. 77 The Shark.

The 77s are AWESOME! I actually got one from some jack leg body... wait, it was YOU. I smoked it last night and it was a killer smoke! Thanks again man!

Lol, no problem. I should have put another one, oops never mind. Almost blew that, lol....

You put two in the first package! One of my BBOTLs (Battle Buddies Of The Leaf) talked me out of it claiming innocence and my benevolence, not to mention the 3 cigars he shoved at me. I've always been a fan of spicier cigars, but if all maduros were that smooth and tasty I'd swirtch for sure.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oliva g, indian tabac, rp edge , 601 blue, PERDOMO RESERVE 10TH ANNIVERSARY MADURO , lot 23
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    if we are going every day smokes i would go with Camacho SLR Maduro.

if we are talking hands down favorite, Davidoff Maduro.
    one of the best cigars ever made and probably my current favorite blend.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    262, Jesus 777, Vudu, Fuente WOA maduro and V maduro to name a few.....
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    San Cristobal, one of my favorite all-time smokes.
    bigharpoon:

Bigharpoon, any particular size that you would recommend?
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    bigharpoon:

The robusto 5x50 is excellent. The 6.6x46 is a great size in general but I've yet to have it in this line...yet.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    ... Jesus 777...
    Can't believe I forgot about these, especially when talking about budget maduros.
    RCY Cigars:
    My every day smoke is El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro and my high end is the Zino Limited Embassy Selection Edition Belicoso, I love these alot. Also Camacho Triple Maduro and Arturo Fuente Anejo reserva No. 77 The Shark.

I have to apologize, I have to make a correction. One of my favorite smokes is not a Maduro but a Ecuadorian Sun-Grown wrap. The Zino Limited Embassy Selection Edition Belicoso. I have to admit these rookie learning curves so that the more experienced smokers here can see I'm still learning and researching. I'm just surprised no one caught that. At any rate, it will stand that I like this. My every day smoke is El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro. And my high end is the Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 77 The Shark. Yes, I still like the Camacho Triple Maduro also. And I'm still trying other maduro's......
    bigharpoon:
    RCY Cigars:
    bigharpoon:

The robusto 5x50 is excellent. The 6.6x46 is a great size in general but I've yet to have it in this line...yet.

Thanks Bigharpoon...
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Alex Svenson:
    Hays:
    Everybody get burned out on Diesel UC or what? That stick encompasses everything I love about cigars right there, and at $3 or less per stick, gotta love it.
    I was about to ask the same thing. My top 2 maduros right now are Diesel and Liga Privada no 9
    Hays I am never without a box or UC or Shorties! By far one of my go to sticks, As for the LP #9 I Loved the one I tried have another I'm saving until I pick up some more.

Also aging a few Davidoff Maddys I got from Evan, they look too good to smoke,,,, almost one might meet its maker on Sat after my oldest son's Baseball opener and to celebrate the little man's 2nd BDay
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    alienmisprint:
    firetruckguy:
    ... Jesus 777...
    Can't believe I forgot about these, especially when talking about budget maduros.
    Have a box resting, I have had a few and really dig em. I also have a box of Agusto Reyes Maddys that are good for paying almost nothing for. Also have some Cubao Maddys that are really getting nice and smooth, had one last night and was very pleased with it.

Thanks for the input guys with the extra time on my hands figured it would be well spent healing and trying some new stuff. Though oddly when the heat and humidity rise I tend to be drawn back to Connies. I guess my palate is seasonal, makes zero sense to me
  • ug danug dan Posts: 375
    I really enjoy the Carlos Torano Signature toro.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    The Cubao is another great maduro, lol. There are so many.
  • crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Posts: 139 ✭✭
    Any day.Oliveros, King Havano Maduro Fuerte.I took some to a wedding a couple weeks ago and they were a big hit.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    ive been stuck on the anejo lately. as far as high end maduro, so far the one i like the most is the BBMF.
    still leting the opus x maduro **** age a bit more
  • sdipsdip Posts: 406
    I think the best value out there is the CAO La Traviata. I also like the Perdomo Grand Cru Maduro. Not that well known, but think it's great. For high end nothing beats the Liga Privada or Padron 1926 in my opinion.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Bump. Right now, I am lovin some Undercrown and also Hemmingway maduros. Any suggestions from you fellas? I just found out a bunch of my fave "maddies" are actually either Corojo or Habano.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anejo
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Anejo
    What a surprise, Broastface Killah likes A
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    Bump. Right now, I am lovin some Undercrown and also Hemmingway maduros. Any suggestions from you fellas? I just found out a bunch of my fave "maddies" are actually either Corojo or Habano.

Dont know if theyre up your alley pallet-wise, but the AB Tempus Maduro, and the Nat Sherman Metropolitan Maduro are both tasty
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Genesis the Project, Patel Bros, Diesel UHC, LP9
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kristoff Maduro Lancero
    The Leaf, by Oscar Maduro
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Genesis the Project, Patel Bros, Diesel UHC, LP9
    Genesis on DD!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    The Maddies I usually reach for consist of...

Tatuaje Reserva Noellas
    Anejo
    Padron 64
    LP No. 9
    Undercrown Corona Viva
    Diesel UHC and Corona
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    Maduros...oh how I love them. When you get ahold of a complex maduro then you know you're on to something very good. I made the switch about 10 years ago and never looked back even though I smoke other kinds....Oscuro, Sun Grown, etc.
  • badandy24badandy24 Posts: 41
    The best one I've ever had was the first batch Olive V maduros. So freaking good and an ass kicker too. After the Oliva G mad, Camacho Triple Mad
    Andy

"Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge-hammer."
    — Maj. I. L. Holdridge | Retired
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    AVO