Home General Discussion
Options

Maduro Madness. Whats your favorite!

13»

Comments

• Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Jonesin for some new maddie action. . . DD is tempting today. Is the Diesel Corona really full-bodied? I'm a total newb when it comes to Diesel stuff.

ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camacho Triple Maddy is my favorite so far.
  • Options
    Poker Slob:
    Had one based on your recommendation and I really liked it. However I had the figurado and it was a pretty tight draw. I'll grab a bigger rg next time, but I definitely appreciate the suggestion (In addition to others who suggested it).

Best budget maddie for me so far is the 5 Vegas "A" with some age. Obviously, smoke A
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davidoff
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    Poker Slob:
    Had one based on your recommendation and I really liked it. However I had the figurado and it was a pretty tight draw. I'll grab a bigger rg next time, but I definitely appreciate the suggestion (In addition to others who suggested it).

Best budget maddie for me so far is the 5 Vegas "A" with some age. Obviously, smoke A
  • Options
    Had my first LADC the other day and I loved it! It was espresso, nuts, and a savory mushroom taste throughout. Connecticut Broadleaf done right fa sho!

I'll try to find some cheap triple A's. The 'A' just seemed like a good, quality smoke with a small pricetag. Maybe the AAA will give a more complex experience.