Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope everything arrived safely! Once you say the word I will post.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Hope everything arrived safely! Once you say the word I will post.
    I'm sorry, I didn't check my mail today...I just walked out to the box. Your package arrived safely. Thank you! I'll get some pics up tomorrow. Post away!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    Here goes.

CroMagnon Any
    LFD Mysterio
    Viaje Any
    La Paulina
    Lito Gomez Any
    AB Fine and Rare
    Tat Black Tubos
    Davidoff

If I shot to high please say so.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    shootin kinda low peter. raise your sites some:)
    Got my MAW from vision yesterday. Thanks again!

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    When I come across more I will keep you in mind. I know the whole 3 stick thing went out the window over a year ago and wish I had more. I wont forget you bro. I have you in my Ipad send to list.
    PS. Tell me what you thing of the unbanded lancero.... You may be surprised who makes it.
    Vision:
    PS. Tell me what you thing of the unbanded lancero.... You may be surprised who makes it.
    I will let you know what I think soon...it's lookin mighty tempting already!

I wish for some Gurkhas. I love aged Gurkha when in the yard... where I dont have to sit and think about the cigar and can just smoke it for what it is. I only have a handful of 1 year+ Gurks and I am looking to bury some DEEP in my Wineador.
    done and done. peter sending out tom.
    WHOA MY GAWD! So here is the back story.... Jeep and I were talking about aging cigars. I bring up how I really like 1 year+ Gurks. Do some burn funky..... sure. But I found with a little love and if you sing them to bed at night they grow up to be pretty good sticks. He say to me why didnt I wish for some Gurks... Some blah blah blah and I get to thinking "I want to see what this cat was thinking". Why not. I wish for some Gurkhas and HOLYSHITBATMAN..... Pics ASAP.... Its not right.... Jeep is just not a sane animal!
    Vision:
    WHOA MY GAWD! So here is the back story.... Jeep and I were talking about aging cigars. I bring up how I really like 1 year+ Gurks. Do some burn funky..... sure. But I found with a little love and if you sing them to bed at night they grow up to be pretty good sticks. He say to me why didnt I wish for some Gurks... Some blah blah blah and I get to thinking "I want to see what this cat was thinking". Why not. I wish for some Gurkhas and HOLYSHITBATMAN..... Pics ASAP.... Its not right.... Jeep is just not a sane animal!

photo 2013-02-08145158_zps9fdd5f63.jpg
    Thanks again bro!!! MAke your wish
    never had a lancero. so any and all good lanceros would be my wish. maduro prefable.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jeep edson:
    never had a lancero. so any and all good lanceros would be my wish. maduro prefable.
    Nice wish! Lots of lancero lovers around here so finding someone to pick this up shouldn't be too hard. I'll abstain for the time being to give some others a chance to jump in on this game.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    jeep edson:
    Jeep I got your wish
    you the man. thank you very much.
    robertgreen30:
    jeep edson:
    Jeep I got your wish

I need to pop a few in there for him. Remind me tomorrow. :)
    Vision:
    robertgreen30:
    jeep edson:
    Jeep I got your wish

I need to pop a few in there for him. Remind me tomorrow. :)
    It's going out tomorrow so bring them into work
    Aiight!
    you guys are the best thank you
    Ebony and Ivory, go together in perfect harmony!
    thank you for the beat down robert and peter. those lanceros look so good. count them 9. yes 9 in total. way above and beyond. it is your turn to make a wish robert green so good luck. if its something i have it is yours.
    You know where the pics go :)
    jeep edson:
    thank you for the beat down robert and peter. those lanceros look so good. count them 9. yes 9 in total. way above and beyond. it is your turn to make a wish robert green so good luck. if its something i have it is yours.
    Glad to see they made it there safe and sound I know the osok isn't a lanceros, but I know you wanted it and you got some before I could get that one to you. Enjoy Jeep
    Well what to wish for, can I wish for more wishes lol. I did want to wish for a Padron 26th ann but I feel that's to much, and will wish for some TRES REYNAS, so there is my wish.
    bump
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    Well what to wish for, can I wish for more wishes lol. I did want to wish for a Padron 26th ann but I feel that's to much, and will wish for some TRES REYNAS, so there is my wish.
    I have a feeling your wish will be granted...
    Bigshizza:
    robertgreen30:
    I have a feeling your wish will be granted...
    What for the perfect woman that loves football, cigars, and scratches their crotch! Please come true. Oh wrong wish lol
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    Ebony and Ivory, go together in perfect harmony!
    Sho do!!!
    bumpy