Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image A little Dusty lovin goes a long way....
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    nice! Dying to try that Nat Sherman. Found a couple sources and need to pull the trigger but I'm busy wooing the wife for more 05 ISOM's. what to do?!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    Bigshizza:
    nice! Dying to try that Nat Sherman. Found a couple sources and need to pull the trigger but I'm busy wooing the wife for more 05 ISOM's. what to do?!
    ill bring you one Saturday, or we can just buy them Saturday lol
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    ehehat:
    Bigshizza:
    ill bring you one Saturday, or we can just buy them Saturday lol
    dude, you're killing me! you just refuse to be out done, don't you? That's what I love about this place: it's not about what you get, it's about what you give. Well, sooner or later, I'm gonna git you sucka!
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Catfish, your sticks have shipped #9405 5036 9930 0336 6035 23
  • Options
    CLOVE knocked it out of hte ballpark... He smashed me with my wish for Undercrown, then added in some personal favorites to go along with them! I LOOOOOOOVE the Padron pantela's as well. Nice job dude...and it is now your turn to wish!
  • Options
    I don't know how popular these are but I'm really wanting to try a Edgar Hoill, I'll leave this up for a bit and if nobody bites I'll wish for something else.
  • Options
    C-LOVE:
    I don't know how popular these are but I'm really wanting to try a Edgar Hoill, I'll leave this up for a bit and if nobody bites I'll wish for something else.
    If no one gets you, these are around the corner from me. I'll give it a few days.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    C-LOVE:
    If no one gets you, these are around the corner from me. I'll give it a few days.
    That's awful nice of you, I'm curious have you tried them?
  • Options
    C-LOVE:
    catfishbluezz:
    C-LOVE:
    That's awful nice of you, I'm curious have you tried them?
    Yup...it's hard for me because I am a HUUUUUGE fan of the OSOK. Of the two the shop has, I liked the smaller one. I need to revisit the bigger vitola as i had it ROTT. I thought the smaller one was pretty good honestly.
  • Options
    Not sure that I can grant two wishes in a row though, so if no one picks this up, I'll just handle it aside and you can change your wish.
  • Options
    Since nobody's biting on the EH, I'll make a new wish. I wish for the Man O’ War Puro Authentico Habano, can anyone grant my wish?
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    I got both of your wishes! Pm me your addy. Will ship tomorrow.
  • Options
    Trident:
    PM sent, thanks bro!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    Trident:
    PM sent, thanks bro!
    Ohhhh myyyy prepare yourself Chris!!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    C-LOVE:
    Trident:
    PM sent, thanks bro!
    Are you suggesting that having Roman send you a MAW is like winning another lottery??? Well, yeah, I guess it kind of is like that! Good thing you just picked up a cooler!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    C-LOVE:
    Trident:
    PM sent, thanks bro!
    X2...Trident is a boss
  • Options
    You guys are making me very nervous.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    Nah, it's not like Rome has a cigar problem or anything. I saw the guy go to lunch once without buying a box of cigars. Just once, though. I'm sure he will go easy on ya. Lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    C-LOVE:
    Nah, it's not like Rome has a cigar problem or anything. I saw the guy go to lunch once without buying a box of cigars. Just once, though. I'm sure he will go easy on ya. Lol.
    He did buy that time tony he just hid it from everyone.. So no one thinks he has a problem..
  • Options
    C-LOVE:

Easy man. no worries. Its flying. Sorry for the delay. 9405503699300348207511
  • Options
    No problem bro, mailman probably needs a break anyway. I appreciate it.
  • Options
    I just hope you enjoy them. you made it hard to fill your list when you only list 2 things you want to try...
  • Options
    Rec'd my make a wish from Trident today, thanks alot Bro, granted my wish and then some. Your turn to make a wish. 001
  • Options
    sorry for the delay in this. Work has been crazy. Here is my list:

1. Mule Kick
    2. Room 101 Ecuador
    3. La Merlena
    4. Mike Ditka release
    5. Illusione Rothschild
    6. Any Emilio Cigar
    7. Any Surrogates
    8. MUWAT digital Son
    9. Viaje Daisy Cutter
    10. Viaje Double Edged Sword
    11. Viaje Tower 45th
    12. viaje stuffed turkey (any)
    13. Tat Frank OR
    14. Sand SharK
    15. Camacho Detroit Tigers Edition
    16 Tat Boris OR

I know that some of them on the list are hard to find or get, but, it wouldnt be a wishlist if I left off my unicorns. Thanks in advance
  • Options
    bump. If not takers soon, will expand the list
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Trident, I think I have three of these! Let me check when I get home and will update this evening. If anyone is for sure going to grant Trident's wish by all means go right ahead, no need to wait for me.
  • Options
    thanks, appreciate the effort
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    thanks, appreciate the effort
    I don't have any of the others listed but I do have a Namakubi Ecuador with your name on it so that's not part of the make a wish but just between you and me so you can remove tha one from your list at least... It will go in the package I'm putting together based on our bet anyways so no worries.

Bombay thanks for trying to pick this upmfor Roman, if I had any others listed I would but don't want to pick it up to fill only one of the list.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Bad news. I only got two Trident, anything else on your wishlist? I got the Tower 45th and the Namakubi Ecuador in the filero size one of each.