Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    I have a strange feeling you'll wind up eating those words.
    lmao!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm so my wish is for
    Any Viajes
    CH Julius Caesar
    Casa Magnus Limitada
    I really don't care..
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Bigshizza:
    Hmmm so my wish is for
    Any Viajes
    CH Julius Caesar
    Casa Magnus Limitada
    I really don't care..
    Mr. Shizza. I will mail this with your grab bag. Read your PM about it.
  • Options
    Marker:
    Bigshizza:
    Hmmm so my wish is for
    Any Viajes
    CH Julius Caesar
    Casa Magnus Limitada
    I really don't care..
    And for reference, his wish is still valid. I am just taking Viaje off the list for him. Someone get the rest.
  • Options
    Marker:
    Marker:
    Bigshizza:
    Hmmm so my wish is for
    Any Viajes
    CH Julius Caesar
    Casa Magnus Limitada
    I really don't care..
    And for reference, his wish is still valid. I am just taking Viaje off the list for him. Someone get the rest.
    Thanks Jamie..you da man!!
    Drew...DC 9505510648693140558404
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I don't have the JC nor CM but I would be happy to put a super awesome package together. I wouldn't be able to ship until Wednesday of next week. I'm sure someone will come along with a better wish so just lemme know meng.
  • Options
    James: I'd love one of your special packs! Consider me taken care of! James make your request fella... Thanks and next week is fine.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    James: I'd love one of your special packs! Consider me taken care of! James make your request fella... Thanks and next week is fine.
    That's great because I'm gonna eff you up royally. Thanks for letting me grant your wish Jim. I will post something later today once I get on a break.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Bigshizza:
    That's great because I'm gonna eff you up royally. Thanks for letting me grant your wish Jim. I will post something later today once I get on a break.
    I love it! Something tells me that this package was coming regardless of whether you asked for it or not Jim! LOL!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    james40:
    Bigshizza:
    I love it! Something tells me that this package was coming regardless of whether you asked for it or not Jim! LOL!
    Yeah I kind of get that 1-ply feeling.....
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Gentlemen...I give you a "poop load"

Jim, you never fail to amaze me. What an awesome selection of lanceros and more. Wow. Bunches of stuff I cant wait to try.
  • Options
    My wish - for someone to bomb a Military Veteran, whether active duty, in reserves, or retired/no longer serving (sorry, not sure of the correct verbage but you should get my drift). Please post a tracking number and do not send any dog rockets.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Awesome wish bro!!!!!!
  • Options
    james40:
    My wish - for someone to bomb a Military Veteran, whether active duty, in reserves, or retired/no longer serving (sorry, not sure of the correct verbage but you should get my drift). Please post a tracking number and do not send any dog rockets.
    *cough* Mtuccelli.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    I don't think I can pass this up. If you don't mind, I would be happy to fill this wish.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    I don't think I can pass this up. If you don't mind, I would be happy to fill this wish.
    This is open to anyone so be my guest.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Horrible idea. HORRIBLE.Just kidding.
  • Options
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    This is open to anyone so be my guest.
    Thank you. I'll try to get this together later today and post the 2 DC's. Can someone save me the trouble of digging through pages of pm's and hit me up with an address for James40. Thanks :)
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Sneaky sneaky...I like!
  • Options
    No messages with James' address. Hmmm....Looks like I need to go to Plan B -- Hit both targets even harder! James, thanks for this opportunity. If you recall, last summer you teamed up with a Military guy to hit me ridiculously hard. I still have the scars (and some of the sticks) as a reminder....
  • Options
    Haha, everyone knows better than to give you my addy. I didn't forget but you more than made up for it - maybe you forgot that teach? I also still have some of your cigars you sent.
  • Options
    james40:
    Haha, everyone knows better than to give you my addy. I didn't forget but you more than made up for it - maybe you forgot that teach? I also still have some of your cigars you sent.
    I'm sure someone will give it up! Don't worry...
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    I'm sure someone will give it up! Don't worry...
    Believe me, I'm not. Don't forget your tracking number for the vet. I suppose it's your turn to wish bro.
  • Options
    James, I'll let you know who gave you up in the note I send. I'm making a quick trip to Chicago today, so I'll try to grab a little something for each of you while I'm there. I will have them in the mail Tuesday morning and make my wish then.
  • Options
    Packages are in the mail. 9405 5036 9930 0441 5434 31 9405 5036 9930 0441 5434 48
  • Options
    I actually have a decent list of cigars I would like to try, so I imagine this one will go pretty quickly. Humo Jaguar Oliva Serie V Melanio Quesada Heisenberg Herrera Esteli Edgar Hoill Room 101 Namakubi Original or Ecuador San Lotano The Bull Diesel Hair of the Dog MOW Side Projects (any) Xikar HC Series (any) Hammer and Sickle (any) Thanks for looking and thanks in advance to anyone that wants to jump on this.
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    I actually have a decent list of cigars I would like to try, so I imagine this one will go pretty quickly. Humo Jaguar Oliva Serie V Melanio Quesada Heisenberg Herrera Esteli Edgar Hoill Room 101 Namakubi Original or Ecuador San Lotano The Bull Diesel Hair of the Dog MOW Side Projects (any) Xikar HC Series (any) Hammer and Sickle (any) Thanks for looking and thanks in advance to anyone that wants to jump on this.
    Tony, I can do about 4 or 5 of these, send me your addy if thats cool
  • Options
    C-LOVE:
    SleevePlz:
    Tony, I can do about 4 or 5 of these, send me your addy if thats cool
    Will do, but please don't go overboard. I would be happy with one new cigar to check out!
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Tony, your wish flew today. 9405 5036 9930 0443 3831 41
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Incoming Mr. Jim - 9405 5036 9930 0444 2204 14