Options

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    ehehat:
    ehehat:
    Since this is flying I figured I'd throw my list up.
    AVO XO
    Flor de las Antillas
    Camacho PE or Corojo
    Curivari Reserva Limitada 4000
    LAT Surrogates or 54
    Tat mummy
    Quesada Q d'etat (molotov)
    La Sirena
    Zino Platinum
    Diamond Crown
    Casa Magna Domus Magnus
    OSOK
    Hopefully this isnt too much. If so I'll expand to some easier to find stuff.
    ....Back on subject. I guess I'll expand this a bit. Post updated. If this doesnt spark anything I think I'll be asking my wish to bomb a certain someone already in mind.
    Hmmmmmm. I really would have thought there was something in this list. oh well, i'll give it till the end of the day before naming my wish-target.
    I got you bro! Think I've got a couple of these! I'm pretty sure I can SASS-I-FY you! Shoot me your info bro!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    ehehat:
    ehehat:
    ehehat:
    AVO XO
    Flor de las Antillas
    Camacho PE or Corojo
    LAT Surrogates or 54
    Tat mummy
    La Sirena
    Zino Platinum
    Diamond Crown
    Casa Magna Domus Magnus
    OSOK
    ....Back on subject. I guess I'll expand this a bit. Post updated. If this doesnt spark anything I think I'll be asking my wish to bomb a certain someone already in mind.
    Hmmmmmm. I really would have thought there was something in this list. oh well, i'll give it till the end of the day before naming my wish-target.
    I got you bro! Think I've got a couple of these! I'm pretty sure I can SASS-I-FY you! Shoot me your info bro!
    Awesome Matt, thanks so much! PM'd
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    ehehat:
    ehehat:
    ehehat:
    AVO XO
    Flor de las Antillas
    Camacho PE or Corojo
    LAT Surrogates or 54
    Tat mummy
    La Sirena
    Zino Platinum
    Diamond Crown
    Casa Magna Domus Magnus
    OSOK
    doc I got you just make it easy lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Ok Lee, so my three unicorns lately have been the AB FnR, PSD4, and the DC Julius Ceasar. However, Justin sent me a LFD Cameroon Cabinets and that has to be one of my new favs! But I trust your taste Lee, so just whatever you choose I'm sure I will love! Thanks bro!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Ok Lee, so my three unicorns lately have been the AB FnR, PSD4, and the DC Julius Ceasar. However, Justin sent me a LFD Cameroon Cabinets and that has to be one of my new favs! But I trust your taste Lee, so just whatever you choose I'm sure I will love! Thanks bro!
    Bump, its your wish Lee!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    So Matt tells me he has "a couple" of my wish list and proceeds to destroy it! Thanks so much brother, I'm humbled by your generosity.
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    mmccartneydc:
    Bump, its your wish Lee!
    sorry doc been busy as hell!! Pm me your addy please
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Glad you like them Eric! Hope it was worth the wait! Lol! And lee, no worries bro! I'm getting beat down everyday here thanks to AVJim and his army! Take your time! But you can go ahead and throw up your list, I trust ya! Haha, besides I know where you live! ;)
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Glad you like them Eric! Hope it was worth the wait! Lol! And lee, no worries bro! I'm getting beat down everyday here thanks to AVJim and his army! Take your time! But you can go ahead and throw up your list, I trust ya! Haha, besides I know where you live! ;)
    hahahahaaa ok ill get it out Monday!! But pm me your addy again I keep losing it I think...it could be a drinking thing though lol! I guess my wish is someone's favorites
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    mmccartneydc:
    hahahahaaa ok ill get it out Monday!! But pm me your addy again I keep losing it I think...it could be a drinking thing though lol!

IM A LFD AND PADRON ****!
    There, I fixed it for you! Lol!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    mmccartneydc:
    hahahahaaa ok ill get it out Monday!! But pm me your addy again I keep losing it I think...it could be a drinking thing though lol!

IM A LFD AND PADRON ****!
    There, I fixed it for you! Lol!
    lmao I might be but feel I need a small change of pace...
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    On it's way doc!! 9505 5103 4447 3133 5463 69
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nobody is taking this softball that Lee tossed out there and knocking it out of the park? WTH guys? I wasn't going to jump in to allow someone else an opportunity to play this game, but if no one else does in the next day I'll take care of you Lee.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Nobody is taking this softball that Lee tossed out there and knocking it out of the park? WTH guys? I wasn't going to jump in to allow someone else an opportunity to play this game, but if no one else does in the next day I'll take care of you Lee.
    all good man it's up to you
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Missed this over the weekend. I think Tony has the better favs, but I'd be happy to send you mine also. Up to you Lee.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Missed this over the weekend. I think Tony has the better favs, but I'd be happy to send you mine also. Up to you Lee.
    This is all you Drew. I've played this game a few times already. I would love to see someone new get in.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    This is all you Drew. I've played this game a few times already. I would love to see someone new get in.
    ill take you up drew!! Tony thanks for the offer though!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Sounds good Lee. I will box and ship tomorrow. I've got your addy from the lotto.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Sounds good Lee. I will box and ship tomorrow. I've got your addy from the lotto.
    thanks man!! Your up then
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    On the way Lee. DC# 9500 1109 1997 3135 3349 95.

My wish on Lancero day is for just that...more Lanceros
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    On the way Lee. DC# 9500 1109 1997 3135 3349 95.

you the man drew!! But dang it make a wish lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    ddubridge:
    On the way Lee. DC#9500 1109 1997 3135 3349 95 .

I just want some Lanceros man. Plain and simple.

Package should be on your door step Saturday. Hope you like my favorites!
  • Options
    Wow! Lee just smacked me right between the eyes, and wiped out my wishlist! Thank you so much buddy! I would've been happy if one of these was in there! Very awesome and I am so stoked to try the LG and JC! Gonna be a great weekend for smokes!image
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Wow! Lee just smacked me right between the eyes, and wiped out my wishlist! Thank you so much buddy! I would've been happy if one of these was in there! Very awesome and I am so stoked to try the LG and JC! Gonna be a great weekend for smokes!image
    glad you approve doc!! Hope they all treat you well
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Drew came through with a awesome spread of sticks!! I can't wait to try the skull crusher it's been in the back of my mind for a while now!! Thanks man!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Drew came through with a awesome spread of sticks!! I can't wait to try the skull crusher it's been in the back of my mind for a while now!! Thanks man!!Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    ddubridge:

Drew would you like some shizza Lanceros? Any particular or just a poop load?
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    ddubridge:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    ddubridge:

I would absolutely love some shizza lanceros. I'd say I'm more into the poop load. I'm not picky. I wanna try them all.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Bigshizza:
    ddubridge:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    ddubridge:

I would absolutely love some shizza lanceros. I'd say I'm more into the poop load. I'm not picky. I wanna try them all.
    Well, alrighty this mystery box flies tomorrow!
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I have a strange feeling you'll wind up eating those words.