• Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Yard gars away 9405903699300159284570
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Post up a list bro.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my wish list from Andy (ckrddsmke) today, and he hooked me up with a pair of different Tatuaje 10th Anniversary, a L'Atelier 54, a La Duena, an AKA Hybrid, and a Surrogates. Plus a fiver of little smokes I have been looking to try.

Thanks Andy. Great selection of my wish list. image

• Options
    Glad to make it happen Sherm.
  • Options
    Chuck N:
    Post up a list bro.
    I have been trying boutiques and would like to try any of the 1502, Roma Craft, Emilio AF series, any Blanco and Regius. If that is too htf any La Paulina, Artuero Fuente Hemingway, and Tats (except Miami 10th, VI, Fausto, Avion and Ambos Mundos), I have fallen behind on trying AJs newer stuff (other than Fallen Angel and Spectre} and would like to see what is new.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    ckrddsmke:
    Chuck N:
    Post up a list bro.
    I have been trying boutiques and would like to try any of the 1502, Roma Craft, Emilio AF series, any Blanco and Regius. If that is too htf any La Paulina, Artuero Fuente Hemingway, and Tats (except Miami 10th, VI, Fausto, Avion and Ambos Mundos), I have fallen behind on trying AJs newer stuff (other than Fallen Angel and Spectre} and would like to see what is new.
    I got ya on this. PM me your addy. Also by "La Paulina" you mean Palina right?
  • Options
    Yes Palina I just embellished it a bit. PM sent.
  • Options
    ckrddsmke:
    Yes Palina I just embellished it a bit. PM sent.
    On its way Andy. DC# 9405 5036 9930 0272 2798 51
  • Options
    Thanks Shawn you are at bat now! Post that list bro.
  • Options
    Pass my wish to any new member who has done a trade on this forum, on good traders list/standings, and 100 posts. If you meet those three requirements then post up in here and make a wish. Dont be shy now, so first one to post it its theirs! Enjoy noob.

If NO new member wants it by tomorrow morning, I will proceed so it wont hold this up.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    Pass my wish to any new member who has done a trade on this forum, on good traders list/standings, and 100 posts. If you meet those three requirements then post up in here and make a wish. Dont be shy now, so first one to post it its theirs! Enjoy noob.

If NO new member wants it by tomorrow morning, I will proceed so it wont hold this up.
    Bravo. Well played sir. Come on nooblets!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I'll be the noob here. I'm really liking Room 101, My Father and Alec Bradley but truthfully I'm open to anything. I'm looking to try as many different cigars as I can to learn what I like/don't like.
  • Options
    Zeebra blew up my wish I'll let the pictures do the talking. Awesome selection, many thanks!

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bert873:
    I guess I'll be the noob here. I'm really liking Room 101, My Father and Alec Bradley but truthfully I'm open to anything. I'm looking to try as many different cigars as I can to learn what I like/don't like.
    My Father you say? PM me your addy...........
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    bert873:
    bye Bert lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    bandyt09:
    bert873:
    bye Bert lol
    People will ask...hey what's the cooler doing in here? Hmmmmm blame it on the 20ct
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    I dont think I've ever tried any San Christabol, obsidian or Four kicks.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    bandyt09:
    bert873:
    bye Bert lol
    People will ask...hey what's the cooler doing in here? Hmmmmm blame it on the 20ct
    it can only end badly for Bert! But Todd is the man!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    bert873:
    PM sent....be gentle
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    bert873:
    Get em!
  • Options
    bert873:
    bandyt09:
    bert873:
    PM sent....be gentle
    All I can say is that I guarantee you won't feel a thing.............

And to show what a nice guy I am I hear that Tyland is as nice as they come so son step up and Make a Wish, the forum is waiting.
  • Options
    ckrddsmke:
    Zeebra blew up my wish I'll let the pictures do the talking. Awesome selection, many thanks!

Glad you got em. The AFuente is an unnamed reserva 2012, and the Anejo is from 2012 and WOAM from 2011. Enjoy!
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    bert873:
    bandyt09:
    bert873:
    PM sent....be gentle
    All I can say is that I guarantee you won't feel a thing.............

And to show what a nice guy I am I hear that Tyland is as nice as they come so son step up and Make a Wish, the forum is waiting.
    well played Todd! Hope all is well. Batter up Tyland!
  • Options
    Bump for Luke, Mr. Tyland64, get to wishing.......
  • Options
    Can anyone here get in touch with Luke and let him know he has a wish to make? I sent him a PM and have bumped the thread while he has on and posting. I would hate to have the game stall, so unless he posts a wish but 9:00 PST Wednesday night I don't think I have a choice but to find another worthy BOTL to give a wish to.

Come on Luke don't let us down.........
  • Options
    Last bump.....................Hello? Is this thing even on?
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I can send him an email. Hopefully he checks that.
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Bandyt09, sorry for slowing the process. I would never mess with a great thread like this. I was very humbled by this offer. Thank you. I would like to try the Nirvana Cameroon or any AKA or 7-20-4. Thank you again. Luke
  • Options
    If no one fulfills the wish by Friday, I'll step up and fulfill the wish.
  • Options
    By the way, Luke, if you want to try anything other than those three, you can expand the wishlist and see if anyone bites. If not, I'll fulfill the wish after payday (Friday).