Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BandyT09 made my wish and then some. Holy cow man, THANKS so much!!

imagephoto ECEF5146-6772-4E13-8B06-77CE96959AC6_zpsrcxgdxj3.jpg

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Tyland64:
    Bandyt09, sorry for slowing the process. I would never mess with a great thread like this. I was very humbled by this offer. Thank you. I would like to try the Nirvana Cameroon or any AKA or 7-20-4. Thank you again. Luke
    Hey Luke. It's Friday and doesn't seem like anyone'se bitten yet. I'll be placing the order and fulfilling the wish when I get home from work today. Hope you enjoy.
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Thank you !! Very cool Wayne.
  • Options
    Tyland64:
    Thank you !! Very cool Wayne.
    E-mail's been sent to Andy. Mind if I place my wish, Luke?
  • Options
    Alright. What should I wish for? I'm wishing for Room 101 Daruma, Davidoff Nicaragua, or any La Palina.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I've got you covered on the La Palinas. I think I have three different blends. I can't get them out until Thursday, but if that's cool PM me your address and I'll hook you up. I might even have a Davidoff Nicaragua tubo left. I won't know till I'm home Wednesday night.
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    I've got you covered on the La Palinas. I think I have three different blends. I can't get them out until Thursday, but if that's cool PM me your address and I'll hook you up. I might even have a Davidoff Nicaragua tubo left. I won't know till I'm home Wednesday night.
    I'm cool with that. I'll send a pm your way.
  • Options
    On it's way good sir. Hopefully your "hobby supplies" will make it through customs. I wanna make sure you get your package before I post my wishes. Let me know when they land.
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    My wish from Wayne was waiting for me when I got home from Cfest today. Thank you for the great sticks. photo photo47_zps8d385954.jpg
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    On it's way good sir. Hopefully your "hobby supplies" will make it through customs. I wanna make sure you get your package before I post my wishes. Let me know when they land.
    I don't know how to post pictures to be honest, but thanks so much for fulfilling my wish! Blutattoo sent me 2 Mr Sam, 2 La Palina classics, 2 Davidoff Nicaragua, La Palina...I think it's an El Diario? Not only that, he sent me a blue Liga Privada Flying Pig t-shirt! Jaysus, man. Thanks so much and wish away!
  • Options
    I'm glad you like the shirt! I needed something to wrap your smokes in right? Much better than bubble wrap. Ya, the other La Palina is the El Diario Kill Bill 2. Hope you enjoy em.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Post up that list Blu!!!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    My wishes would be Avo Signature or Domain, Diamond Crown Julius Ceaser, Black Label Trading Company, Paul Stulac, or if no one has any of those a dynamite mild to med body smoke with a little spice. I primarily smoke med-full stuff and it'd be nice to try something a little milder every now and then.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    My wishes would be Avo Signature or Domain, Diamond Crown Julius Ceaser, Black Label Trading Company, Paul Stulac, or if no one has any of those a dynamite mild to med body smoke with a little spice. I primarily smoke med-full stuff and it'd be nice to try something a little milder every now and then.
    Captain Mild checking in. Please PM me your addy kind sir... I can knock off several from that list.
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    PM sent
    Replied, this will go out monday brother.
  • Options
    9114901230803570657179 lands thurs, but will probably hit wed.
  • Options
    Woohoo! Not sure if ya gotta wait til it lands, but I say wish away brother.
  • Options
    Need to think of a list, I will do it later tonight.
  • Options
    Figured out what you wanna wish for, catfish?
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a make a wish line?
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    Not really. It is currently Fish's turn to make a wish since he granted the last wish. Eventually, he will post a list of cigars that he would like to receive. The first person to agree to send him some sticks (and do so) then gets to post their wish and so on.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Darktower007:
    Not really. It is currently Fish's turn to make a wish since he granted the last wish. Eventually, he will post a list of cigars that he would like to receive. The first person to agree to send him some sticks (and do so) then gets to post their wish and so on.
    Great! I'll keep an eye out to what I can contribute.
  • Options
    Dustin killed it. This was exactly what I wanted 10 sticks that I've never tried. Heck there are a couple I've never even seen. Can't wait to try them all. Thanks brother, freakin awesome. image
  • Options
    Glad they arrived safe and sound bro. I will split this up into a couple lists, basically what I would like to try, and what I love any time. I like mild-medium, DR stuff, not spicy, and love me some Conny's and am always open to trying anything new as well. So here goes nothing:
    Stuff I’d like to try:
    Goldie 5 or Mr Sam
    Winston Churchill
    Davidoff Maduro
    Room 101 Master Collection no 2
    Juan Lopez Nica
    Oval Conny
    Avo 88 or lounge edition (the blueish banded one I think)
    Padilla Conny
    Cremo Classic
    Jameson Black label Robusto
    Curivari Achilles
    Illusione regular or maduro of the core line, or the singuilaire. I had the MJ12 and loved it, also had the HL maddy and loved it.
    Hermosa
    Plasencia Organica
    Leccia Luchador
    Any elogio limited edition
    El Titan de Bronze Gold
    Paul Stulac Red or black labels
    Maybe some of the oddball Eddie Ortega releases as I like his maduro
    Senorial
    Matilde

Stuff I love and can never get enough of:
    Regius black, elogio, Avo, Avo XO, Angelenos, Monte white, Camacho PE, pardon londres natural, 3x3 coronas, ****, Domus Magnus, Perdomo Lot 23 Conny (not natural), most Curivari, and generally anything Kelner made along with island fodder or anything you might want me to review. I will be ramping up reviews before the show in July so I am game for review sticks I might not have.

• Options
    Dang..you got wrecked son!
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    catfish, i got this, if you can wait for me to send it early next week. My weekend is super packed...let me know. if anyone else wants this, please do. if not, Catfish let me know and i will take care of it
  • Options
    Trident:
    catfish, i got this, if you can wait for me to send it early next week. My weekend is super packed...let me know. if anyone else wants this, please do. if not, Catfish let me know and i will take care of it
    That would be awesome brother, take your time. I'll PM you the addy.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Trident:
    That would be awesome brother, take your time. I'll PM you the addy.
    bump. Anyone know where we are with this?
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I got this. Assembled and will be shipped tomorrow or sat the latest