Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I decided just to pack this up and get it out, 9505511066645034595957. Hope you enjoy!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    I decided just to pack this up and get it out, 9505511066645034595957. Hope you enjoy!

Thanks so much! Now get your wish up!!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHAT THE FLYING F*CK IS THIS??? Holy crap Kelly. You absolutely destroyed me today and you tell me there is more coming yet. Seriously what the heck.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ummmmm.....Damn. Kelly wins.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    avengethis:
    WHAT THE FLYING F*CK IS THIS??? Holy crap Kelly. You absolutely destroyed me today and you tell me there is more coming yet. Seriously what the heck.

I was excited? :) I only had a couple of some on your list. Couldn't break Up the media Noche set. For cheap smokes SoA are great. Etc.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slapped around hard there!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    and then she goes and follows it up with this package today. Patrick I might have to help you fulfill her wish. This was too damn much.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    avengethis:
    and then she goes and follows it up with this package today. Patrick I might have to help you fulfill her wish. This was too damn much.

Being new, I just wanted to make sure I followed the rules ;) I didn't want to cheat anyone out of their wish when they had already fulfilled someone else's wish. And Eric and Brett told me I had to send you at least 20 cigars, bomb them!!!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Edna20:
    avengethis:

Being new, I just wanted to make sure I followed the rules ;) I didn't want to cheat anyone out of their wish when they had already fulfilled someone else's wish. And Eric and Brett told me I had to send you at least 20 cigars, bomb them!!!
    Which Eric and Brett is on my list of upcoming greetings.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    avengethis:
    Edna20:
    avengethis:

Mr. E. Chambers :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20:
    avengethis:
    Edna20:
    avengethis:

Now this is just a flat out lie. Shame shame shame
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    avengethis:

No worries buddy, I'm just waiting on something then will send round two.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Great job Kelly, you treated Brad!
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Patrickbrick:
    Great job Kelly, you treated Brad like your little bee-ach!
    Fixed it for you.
  • Options
    Lol thanks, I agree much better.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Yeah I got bent over and given the old prisoner treatment.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Echambers:
    Edna20:
    avengethis:
    Edna20:
    avengethis:

Agreed, my bad name and reputation have been besmirched again! I said no such thing. It was all Eric.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    Edna20:
    avengethis:
    Edna20:
    avengethis:

Agreed, my bad name and reputation have been besmirched again! I said no such thing. It was all Eric.
    Enda20 is trying to be cute here by turning us against each other. I'll have none of this nonsense! This Edna gal needs to be taught a lesson. Needs to be pushed to a cooler her first month here. Needs...well nevermind, I won't go "there."
  • Options
    This has gotten off topic, I don't know what any of you are talking about. It's winter time, nobody carries coolers. Please hold off until seasonally appropriate. I think Patrickbrick needs to make a wish now :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    I will after your first package lands. Also Walmart has good deals on them now due to them being out of season, just saying.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Patrickbrick:
    I will after your first package lands. Also Walmart has good deals on them now due to them being out of season, just saying.

Well the postal service likes to mess with me. Saying expected delivery today, but alas, they did not deliver it :(
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    It has not been checked in MD yet, this is what my concern is. I'm sure this will work out tomorrow though.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Man, Patrick really delivered. I asked for something with age, I get several, one of which has 10 years on it! He also included a few others from my list AND a flying pig which I didn't put on my list but had tried to find some and couldn't AND a Black Label that I've been seeing and have been very curious about. Totally amazing, thank you very much! Hopefully you can make them all out in my picture.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Glad everything made it, Enjoy! I will post my wish list tonight when I get home from work.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Edna20:
    Man, Patrick really delivered. I asked for something with age, I get several, one of which has 10 years on it! He also included a few others from my list AND a flying pig which I didn't put on my list but had tried to find some and couldn't AND a Black Label that I've been seeing and have been very curious about. Totally amazing, thank you very much! Hopefully you can make them all out in my picture.
    Outstanding job Patrick holy cats that's nuts and a Master Blend 2?!? Amazing hit on a great sister for sure!
  • Options
    Yes, that's the one with 10 years! The EP Carillo Dark Rituals is 2011 original release. I need like a display case for this stuff!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Here is my wish list. Tatuaje TAA (any), EPC LE 2010, Stradivarius, La Palina Black Label, A. Flores Gran Reserva, 1502 Black Gold, and Flores Y Rodiguez 10th Reserva Limitada.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    Here is my wish list. Tatuaje TAA (any), EPC LE 2010, Stradivarius, La Palina Black Label, A. Flores Gran Reserva, 1502 Black Gold, and Flores Y Rodiguez 10th Reserva Limitada.
    I got ya covered on a couple of em. Send me a PM with the addy.
  • Options
    Pm to you sir, thank you very much.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    On it's way 9205590106531505200619