Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Anejo is from the Vinny Liquid pass. Hope I knocked a couple off your list with the others Mark.

Chuck N fulfilled my wish list today. Can we pass this on to him?
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see why not. Sounds good to me. I figured that was it so I threw her up to the top. Thanks Vin!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geebus Sherm.... Speechless
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    That Anejo is from the Vinny Liquid pass. Hope I knocked a couple off your list with the others Mark.

Chuck, post that wish list
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    rsherman24:

Bump. Any wishes, Chuck?
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    rsherman24:
    rsherman24:

Bump. Any wishes, Chuck?
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    wwhwang:
    rsherman24:
    rsherman24:

Bump. Any wishes, Chuck?
    Bump. Chuck? You there?
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Wow, thanks Sherm. I just saw this. Sorry for the delay. I'll post a list up tonight.
  • Options
    OK thanks again Sherm. The list Tatuaje Taa 14 Tennessee Waltz Mason Dixon North Las Calaveras Amazon Basin JDN Quatro Cinco Hirochi Robiana, Ezra Zion Tantrum, Ezra Zion Eminence, Ezra Zion the collective, Total Flame FTW, Senorial, Regius, Sindicato Maduro by Sindicato, Aging Room Quattro, MBombay Corojo Oscuro, PDR Flores y Rodriguez 10th Anniversary,Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf Box Press Maduro, Paul Garmirian, Diana Silvius maduro,
  • Options
    Chuck N:
    OK thanks again Sherm.

The list
    Tatuaje Taa 14
    Tennessee Waltz
    Mason Dixon North
    Las Calaveras
    Amazon Basin
    JDN Quatro Cinco
    Hirochi Robiana,
    Ezra Zion Tantrum,
    Ezra Zion Eminence,
    Ezra Zion the collective,
    Total Flame FTW,
    Senorial,
    Regius,
    Sindicato Maduro by Sindicato,
    Aging Room Quattro,
    MBombay Corojo Oscuro,
    PDR Flores y Rodriguez 10th Anniversary,
    Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf Box Press Maduro,
    Paul Garmirian,
    Diana Silvius maduro,
    bump
  • Options
    Chuck N:
    OK thanks again Sherm. The list Tatuaje Taa 14 Tennessee Waltz Mason Dixon North Las Calaveras Amazon Basin JDN Quatro Cinco Hirochi Robiana, Ezra Zion Tantrum, Ezra Zion Eminence, Ezra Zion the collective, Total Flame FTW, Senorial, Regius, Sindicato Maduro by Sindicato, Aging Room Quattro, MBombay Corojo Oscuro, PDR Flores y Rodriguez 10th Anniversary,Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf Box Press Maduro, Paul Garmirian, Diana Silvius maduro,
    Chuck if no one else can help out I can cover the Regius, Arganosa Leaf Maddy, Tennessee Waltz, and Las Calveras. Otherwise I don't have any of the others othwrwise they'd be yours. If you'd like to wait to find some of the others I totally get it, let me know.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Chuck N:
    Chuck if no one else can help out I can cover the Regius, Arganosa Leaf Maddy, Tennessee Waltz, and Las Calveras. Otherwise I don't have any of the others othwrwise they'd be yours. If you'd like to wait to find some of the others I totally get it, let me know.
    That would be terrific sir. Id love to have them. Thank you so much!!
  • Options
    Chuck N:
    90+ Irishman:
    Chuck N:
    That would be terrific sir. Id love to have them. Thank you so much!!
    No problem Chuck, will put this together today during my lunch. I should be able to get this out by tomorrow and have the missus drop it off at the PO ;)
  • Options
    Post up your list Irish
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    Post up your list Irish
    Actually I would like to pass my wish to First Warrior Rodger, he's a truly standup guy and has been flying under the radar which doesn't sit right with me. Rodger post up your wish list my friend ;)
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    Post up your list Irish
    Actually I would like to pass my wish to First Warrior Rodger, he's a truly standup guy and has been flying under the radar which doesn't sit right with me. Ridger post up your wish list my friend ;)
    That's awfully kind of you sir.
  • Options
    Chuck N:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    Post up your list Irish
    Actually I would like to pass my wish to First Warrior Rodger, he's a truly standup guy and has been flying under the radar which doesn't sit right with me. Ridger post up your wish list my friend ;)
    That's awfully kind of you sir.
    Thanks Chuck but no big deal. Got yours boxed up during my lunch break today and will ask the missus to ship it out tomorrow for ya ;)

Someone please bump Rodger and let him know it's his turn to post up a wish list please!!
  • Options
    Sorry for delay Chuck, life got in the way. Felt bad about it so I doubled what I stuffed into your box and located another one from your list for you. Flying now USPS 9405903699300389992016
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just saw this. Irish asked me and is a stand up guy so here goes. Viaje any, Black Tat's lancero, Eastern Standard, Anjeo any, Kristoff GC, Torano Sliver, Mow Little Devil, AF Hemingway, Illusione 88, And that's more than enough, much more than enough to wish for. I feel naked now.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Warrior:
    Just saw this. Irish asked me and is a stand up guy so here goes. Viaje any, Black Tat's lancero, Eastern Standard, Anjeo any, Kristoff GC, Torano Sliver, Mow Little Devil, AF Hemingway, Illusione 88, Robusto is my favorite size as is lancero And that's more than enough, much more than enough to wish for. I feel naked now.
    PM your addy. I got this.........................
  • Options
    First Warrior:
    Just saw this. Irish asked me and is a stand up guy so here goes. Viaje any, Black Tat's lancero, Eastern Standard, Anjeo any, Kristoff GC, Torano Sliver, Mow Little Devil, AF Hemingway, Illusione 88, Robusto is my favorite size as is lancero And that's more than enough, much more than enough to wish for. I feel naked now.
    Glad I could help out man, and looks like Todd picked you up so I have absolute faith that you are in good hands. You may want to start lubing up now man....
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I get the feeling you shall get all you want, and a little extra. Enjoy.
  • Options
    It may be a bit before I get a list up so I'll pass this to whomever wants to try some new cigars.

Make Your Wish Now........
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    It may be a bit before I get a list up so I'll pass this to whomever wants to try some new cigars.

Fo reals?
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    bandyt09:

Fo reals?
    Well, I'm at work so I haven't been drinking, much, so it ain't the booze talking so yeah Fo Realz my Shizzle.........
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Well with TheTodd™'s blessing...
    Cabal
    Davidoff Maduro
    Diesel Wicked
    Smoking Monk (yes I know it's the weekend blitz but I just dropped $200+ between mechanic and electric)
    a Viaje I'll like?
    Panacea Red or Black
    Winston Churchill
    Diesel Rage
    Casa Fernandez Arganosa Leaf?
    not sure I can think of anything else except Lost City but those cost bank, same with Casa Fuente
  • Options
    Brett blew me up good. Thank you sir for the great sticks. You da man!!image
  • Options
    Glad they arrived safe Chuck and nothing to thank, I'd been looking for a reason to introduce myself and say thanks for what you bring to this community by being here ;) Oh and congrats again on becoming a Grandfather recently, had to toss in a few extras for that too haha.
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    Well with TheTodd™'s blessing...
    Cabal
    Davidoff Maduro
    Diesel Wicked
    Smoking Monk (yes I know it's the weekend blitz but I just dropped $200+ between mechanic and electric)
    a Viaje I'll like?
    Panacea Red or Black
    Winston Churchill
    Diesel Rage
    Casa Fernandez Arganosa Leaf?
    not sure I can think of anything else except Lost City but those cost bank, same with Casa Fuente
    Come on guys, don't let my boy Spencer hang like this.

I'm giving someone 12 hours to fill this wish before I start to blow people up.
  • Options
    Bump........