Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too have a couple of these, Royln let me know if you want support I think between the two of us we can cover them all.  I did not want to chime in due to just having been on the receiving end of Jeremy's distruction.  @smoke_em_if_you_got_em  let me know.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too have a couple of these, Royln let me know if you want support I think between the two of us we can cover them all.  I did not want to chime in due to just having been on the receiving end of Jeremy's distruction.  @smoke_em_if_you_got_em  let me know.
    I have been asked to hold off on granted this wish for the time being. 
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    I can get this Patrickbrick. 
    Sounds great chuck, thank you, and as I stated I have a few of these so as to fill in the blanks.  Thank you again Chuck.
    MOW badge received.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick, I've been asked to step down here too. For now.
    Yea I've been texting Jeremy, I heard.
    MOW badge received.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    What tis going on here?  
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think they even know lol
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bumpin' this for my brother on Hughes Rd.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe Jeremy has asked to wait on this so until he returns let's keep this thing rolling. Let's nominate the next person to make a wish.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

@Bigshizza or @SleevePlz
    One of you two step up and make a wish until Jeremy is ready to return.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry didn't know I was holding this up. Nick (usaf06) u already filled it with the beer u sent. So u sir are up. 
    Glock1975 said:
    Sorry didn't know I was holding this up. Nick (usaf06) u already filled it with the beer u sent. So u sir are up. 
    nah, I was before Patrick. Nominate someone to get their wish filled.
    -- Winston Churchill

Ok someone light Shizza up then, he won't post a list though, that's my wish. 
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizz would be really cool to have up. Although it might be a scavenger hunt to fill his list. 
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    @Bigshizza .... You sir have been nominated. Please don't let this thread die. Post a list.
    -- Winston Churchill

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is Jeremy's fault... Richard...

Tat/Henry Clay
    El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro
    OG OSOK
    AF Shark
    Room 101 Daruma
    Liga #9
    Tat Mexican Experiment 
    Viaje Summerfest

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975 said:
    Ok since no 1 wants to step up and take my wish I will post a list so this isn't help up by me any longer, but I only ask if u would only send 1 of these on my list to try, cause some are high ups. Her Ya go

La Palina Pasha
    MF Limited 2015
     CH La Imperiosa
    Hirochi Robaina
    L'Atelier Extension de la Racine 2014 
    New Murcielago
    New Laranja
    Tatuaje Cigwar

I plan to go H.A.M on this wish list when I get back from NY if it has not been granted by then.....haha
    I got a few of these.... Just saying
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    This is Jeremy's fault... Richard...

Tat/Henry Clay
    El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro
    OG OSOK
    AF Shark
    Room 101 Daruma
    Liga #9
    Tat Mexican Experiment 
    Viaje Summerfest

Yay.
    In the right thread and everything.
    Let the scavenger hunt begin.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    In Jeremy's defense, he did get bombed beer he was wishing for. 
    -- Winston Churchill

Lol hell I have most of these, thanks for posting it Jim, now I know what you want finally . I need to get digging and find them. 
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope the next guy wishes for world piece. The rest of you have been pretty selfish.
  • OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope the next guy wishes for world piece. The rest of you have been pretty selfish.
    World Piece? that would be selfish too, right? Maybe whirled peas or world peace
    Oneisnone said:
    World Piece? that would be selfish too, right? Maybe whirled peas or world peace
    -- Winston Churchill

Bump for shizz wanting some goodies
    -- Winston Churchill

Well Jim, I can do the HC/Tattoo, liga 9, summerfest, and I have the new osok. I can others as body guards or you can continue to wait. Let me know... @Bigshizza
    -- Winston Churchill

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Usaf06 said:
    Well Jim, I can do the HC/Tattoo, liga 9, summerfest, and I have the new osok. I can others as body guards or you can continue to wait. Let me know... @Bigshizza
    If you want, I can toss in a few Anejo Sharks to add to Usa06. He would retain the wish if you accepted. That's of course if you both agree. 

Not meaning to step on toes, just trying to help out. 
    James I just had a wish so I will pass to you if you will accept. 
    -- Winston Churchill

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    @Usaf06   Thank you for the generous offer but I must respectfully decline. I only want to sweeten the pot for Jim, lord knows I owe him many times over. Please retain the wish.