Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh well, I didn't earn it anyway, so I'm not mad
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patience young grasshopper
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

I suppose I could be a little more specific with my list
    So @stubble dropped something extra special in my mailbox the other day. He said that he didn't make the nubber for the make a wish thread. However, it's body guards most definitely fit my criteria! So the baton has been passed. Make your wish stubs! And thank you so much! I've already put the nubber to good use :)
    And in case your wondering, only one of those goodie bags are mine. The others belong to ex y and eulogy
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not like I'm wishing for an original pasha :(
    Have you had AGED cigars not 1 or 2 years but 7-8? LMK
    Bigshizza said:
    It's not like I'm wishing for an original pasha :(
    Have you had AGED cigars not 1 or 2 years but 7-8? LMK

Very rarely, but yes, I've had a couple thanks to the June bug
    The thing is, I've only been smoking cigars for about a year now, so... Yeah.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Close your eyes.  Make a wish. And blow out the candy liggghts.  For tonight is just your night.  We're gonna celebrate ohhh ohhhhhhhh
    jliu said:
    Close your eyes.  Make a wish. And blow out the candy liggghts.  For tonight is just your night.  We're gonna celebrate ohhh ohhhhhhhh
    Some old Boys II Men
    -- Winston Churchill

edited October 2015
    -- Winston Churchill

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stop shoving already!! 

Surprise me with nothing fancy, or tell me which 2nds are the AB Nica Puro!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?

For Steve. Someone bomb him good.
    -- Winston Churchill

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I've got a SFRB and some non-fancy cigars. Can't remember if I have your address or not, so could you send it over @Stubble? Thanks!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Good to see ya around Tony, you haven't been on much. Or you have been lurking
    -- Winston Churchill

@sleevePlz , address sent...Thanks! 
    Usaf06 said:

Yeah, I lurk each day for a minute or two. Just really busy with life lately, but I'm still here. 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    SleevePlz said:
    Usaf06 said:

Yeah, I lurk each day for a minute or two. Just really busy with life lately, but I'm still here. 
    I can't wait to see your wish. 
    @Stubble, I missed making it to the PO two days in a row, so I just placed an order from a place down in Texas to direct ship to you. I'll post the tracking when they email it to me. 
    Didn't have to do that Tony!!! 
    Stubble said:

Hope you like. 9405510200883819423712
    edited October 2015
    SleevePlz said:
    Stubble said:

Hope you like. 9405510200883819423712

I"m sure I will Tony....Thanks a million!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Post up teach. 
    james40 said:
    Post up teach. 

Settle down, Killer! Let's see....I haven't checked to see if these are available yet, but I'm (obviously) really interested in trying La Nox. I don't think I've tried the last few Room101 releases. Pretty sure the last thing I had from him was the MC2. So anything after that. If those don't work, pretty much anything from LFD or Room101 would be awesome. 
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz said:
    james40 said:
    Post up teach. 

Settle down, Killer! Let's see....I haven't checked to see if these are available yet, but I'm (obviously) really interested in trying La Nox. I don't think I've tried the last few Room101 releases. Pretty sure the last thing I had from him was the MC2. So anything after that. If those don't work, pretty much anything from LFD or Room101 would be awesome. 

I have one unreleased LFD from the LFD Football release..had either of those? If not I can fulfill that part of your wish. 
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz said:
    james40 said:
    Post up teach. 

That La Nox has some damn good reviews out there. 
    CvilleE said:

I have one unreleased LFD from the LFD Football release..had either of those? If not I can fulfill that part of your wish. 

I've never said no to an LFD!

That La Nox has some damn good reviews out there. 

Yeah, I hit up a large B&M last night hoping to find some, but struck out. Time to start looking around online.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    SleevePlz said:
    CvilleE said:

I've never said no to an LFD!

Send me your addy and I'll make it happen!