Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incoming
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    9505 5106 0691 5331 2999 15
    I suppose I should make a wish now.. First and foremost.. I wish for an A in anatomy.. That shiz is no joke!!! As for cigars.. Warped makes great sticks all around, and I'm dangerously low. And padron 1926 maduro in petite carona size (the tiny one) are friggin amazing. Other than that, I wish everyone a happy set of holidays and good times!
    Bump for my favorite squirrel 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• UseAsDirectedUseAsDirected Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    @Usaf06 thanks for the heads up, if squirrel is low we need to rectify this situation!
    "Even a fool has a talent"
    -That one guy
    Beren, make another wish... I don't think anyone has any warped to send. @SecretSquirrel
    -- Winston Churchill

Ok I wish someone would bomb the crap out of @useasdirected. Pm me for addy
    Now thats a wish im sure someone can fill
    -- Winston Churchill

• CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Bump...is it @UseAsDirected turn?
    I think Beren is still up. Lets get this guy some sticks
    -- Winston Churchill

edited January 2016
    I think @CvilleE is coming up - Anyone want to ping me his addy? Looks like I have a few to send out Monday / Tuesday ;)
     @jarubla do you have his addy? :)
    -That one guy
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    I think @CvilleE is coming up - Anyone want to ping me his addy? Looks like I have a few to send out Monday / Tuesday ;)
     @jarubla do you have his addy? :)
    Wait what?!? You're supposed to make a wish, or Beren is one....I just wanted to keep the thread going not lose another mailbox! Peter done granted my wish lol
    Done!
    So that's how it is huh? Ok...I'm sure someone will throw you under the bus too lol
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    @Patrickbrick, are you granting one of @SecretSquirrel wishes? The last few posts are a little confusing, but it is still Beren's wish as far as I can tell.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    I just reread through ths, I too was confused.  Yes I can do that I just need an address for @UseAsDirected, I do not have any warped for @SecretSquirrel.  I thought the wish had been granted and that's why he was asking for an address.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Muahaha,  >:)
    -That one guy
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooooo..... Make a wish?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Ok I wish someone would bomb the crap out of @useasdirected. Pm me for addy
    Ok, this is done!  Lets keep this game going!  9505 5137 0226 6040 2238 57.
    MOW badge received.
    Patrick, since you fulfilled the wish I believe you are up.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Lol. I didnt mean to leave this in the air... Looks good now though
    And yes, the brick is up
    Heh, welcome back  :)

Ok for the purpose of keeping this moving.  Thanks to Jeremy I have an original tat m80, if any one is willing to part with the 2015 version that would be amazing.  I also have been wanting to try the double W.  Thank you in advance.
    MOW badge received.
    Bumpity bump bump

Ok for the purpose of keeping this moving.  Thanks to Jeremy I have an original tat m80, if any one is willing to part with the 2015 version that would be amazing.  I also have been wanting to try the double W.  Thank you in advance.
    Any one willing to part with a couple of Sobremesa's?
    MOW badge received.
    Would any one be willing to share a 1502 XO, Balmoral Anejo XO, El Cedro, or any Davidoff? 
    MOW badge received.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me see if I have any of the anejo XO left.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumping this up for @Patrickbrick he needs more sticks.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White