james40 said:
    Usaf06 said:
    james40 said:
    Usaf06 said:
    james40 said:
    @Usaf06

Nick I got some of your wish list.

Inbound

Nice one. Please take the wish since you fulfilled it for Nick. 
    Then I will consider yours a trade  B)
    Then buckle up because I just passed my motorcycle safety class. I've decided to take it out on you since I have not shipped yours yet. No need for a trade though. 
    careful kemosabe
    Lol, I don't sweat you. I'm going to effing destroy you. They're going to name this like they do the Hurricanes and tornados. Move or suffer the wrath.

I'm giving the wish to miller65rod. 

Thanks KS. Hi Lee, <3 you. 
    You can still send your addy though right?
    Money can't buy taste
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Usaf06 said:
    I'll update this to keep it going. My wish is that someone bombs Kelly. That's all. If you need her addy let me know. Bomb her good though
    I look away for one minute and this is the **** that happens? ;) Pictures coming in a bit. Thanks @james40 and I'll get you back @Usaf06 :smiley:
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20 said:
    Usaf06 said:
    I'll update this to keep it going. My wish is that someone bombs Kelly. That's all. If you need her addy let me know. Bomb her good though
    I look away for one minute and this is the **** that happens? ;) Pictures coming in a bit. Thanks @james40 and I'll get you back @Usaf06 :smiley:
    All love Kelly <3
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, you've redeemed yourself somewhat with proper use of the heart after my name  :D

Here's the damage! Thanks @james40, love the media noche line and looking forward to that Oliva!! And of course that tasty looking one on the right, Nick is po po so I can't give any specifics about it ;) The others are both new to me! 

Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job @james40 can't have Kelly not paying attention or things like this happen. Lovely target @Usaf06 you sure like to stir it up!!!! 
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    edited April 2016
    I'm glad they got there safe and I hope you enjoy. Congrats on your upcoming 1000 posts. Just remember Nick was the catalyst for this. 

Thanks Nola. 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    edited April 2016
    See if my Ghurkas qualify first. It should land tomorrow.

Make your wish sir!

Nick? Incoming...9405503699300311646064.

Thanks for the offer Lee. <3 u

Ok James wish away!! Or just send me your addy
    @miller65rod....make your wish. James has deferred to you and im ginna light his a$$ up anyway
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumping this, please make a wish, let's not let this game die.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Ok

Realistic

OSOK
    New World by AJ
    Viaje Skull and Bones
    Viaje Satori
    AVO anything. Never smoked one. I have a tube which gifted to me but have yet to smoke.

Unreal
    Casa Fuente Lancero 
    El Rey Del Mundo Habana
    Opus PJ 

My wishes are unrealistic. But you kept asking. Pass along a bomb or wish to a deserving member.

To be honest my only wish is for anyone and everyone to enjoy a great cigar, esp. with friends. 

Post edited by miller65rod on
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great sentiments, but the whole point of this game is to name stuff you want to try, then someone helps you with it. This just bomb so and so doesn't really belong in this one.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    A wish is a wish. If your wish can't be filled than might as well let someone else enjoy something
    -- Winston Churchill

@miller65rod I have the Satori's on hand. I will get them out to you this weekend.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    OK TYVM @Wylaff

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rodney @miller65rod. If no eagles land by next time I'm home I believe I have a new world, skull and bones fat man and an OSOK  with ur name on em  :)
    @kswildcat

Sounds good Randy much appreciated. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

@kswildcat

Sounds good Randy much appreciated. 
    Gonna need that Addy at some point  :)
    Sent 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

I believe @Wylaff is up.  :)
    When the package lands I'll make my wish  ;)

Wylaff's package arrived. TYVM

Make your wish @Wylaff
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

Hope you enjoy! :)

I would like to try any of the La Palina Family Series.

Old, new, both, doesn't matter?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    I've never got a chance to try any of them. None of my local BnMs carry them, and I've got enough on my list that I'm not ordering anything I haven't tried yet. It would be fun to compare old and new, but I'm not picky.

O.k. so here's the deal, I was planning on bombing Wayne any way so I will take care of his wish.  I have fulfilled and have more than my fare share of wishes, so @kswildcat make a wish.  I am in communication with Wayne to time this for when he gets home.
    MOW badge received.
    To be honest I don't have a clue. Between you guys bombing the hell outta me and @Trident hooking me up I am beyond good...

I'd like to pass it to whoever speaks up first if that's ok.
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it is ok with everyone involved: 

Tatuaje Black label
    L' Atelier
    Sombremesa
    Room 101 Johnny Tobaccanaut
    Room 101  Namabuki

I just jumped in. I apologize if it is in appropriate.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    No problem, which L'Atelier?

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it was the first one. Black, gold and white band. Lat56. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.