Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @skydiverD tracking USPS 9405 8036 9930 0282 7097 52

And I will humbly wish for Jim, @Devildog1 for being a stand up brother and all around good guy :)

Brett
    Ok but that's going to be a very big box
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bert873 said:

And I will humbly wish for Jim, @Devildog1 for being a stand up brother and all around good guy :)

Brett
    ROFL geez autocorrect on my computer SUCKS.... either that or I just can't type. My wish is to be passed to Jim, and it is for HIM to make a wish on this thread.... geez that was goofy, sorry!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Wylaff said:
     :/ 
    I was trying to say that Jim @Devildog1 can take my spot and make a wish, that is what I was trying and failed to say.

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG that was focking hilarious. That's an autocorrect that you will never live down around here.  :D:D:D
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    bert873 said:

Brett
    ROFL geez autocorrect on my computer SUCKS.... either that or I just can't type. My wish is to be passed to Jim, and it is for HIM to make a wish on this thread.... geez that was goofy, sorry!

Brett
    Lol, I have to admit I made some adjustments to your post when I quoted it. 
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @90+_Irishman's list just took on a whole new meaning :wink::blush:
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    I see what I get for trying to be a nice guy hahahaha ;)

Brett
    I wonder how Jim feels about this.  He's not likely to cooperate with being boxed up and shipped to Brett. 
    :D
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you discussed this with Mrs. Irish
    A little dirt never hurt
    lol man this is gonna take a while for this joke to die hahaha
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we can make this happen.  We will make it so @devildog1 does not know what is happening.  Pretty easy actually.  

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Brett was in the navy hr may go willingly
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Lol everyone is a damned comedian aren't they? Keep running that mouth Nick I got your number and it's about to be punched ;)

Brett
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @devildog1 does like seamen.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :no_mouth:
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    edited July 2016
    Ok lets try to get this back on track after the funny derailment, lets get Jim in here and have him make a wish @Devildog1  :)

Brett

EDIT: I sent @Devildog1 a pm explaining that I sent my wish to him and since we have a trade setup where he is basically granting a wish for me anyways felt apropos to send my wish to Jim
    Post edited by 90+_Irishman on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    edited July 2016
    A certain joke comes to mind with @90+_Irishman
     Brett and how stylish the dog is, if you know what I mean.
    @james40 I seem to recall something about a date special to you coming up hmmmmmm :)
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Think I can fit me and a fiver in the box, heck Marines can do anything.  LMAO at last couple posts.   Give me a bit to think of some sticks.  

Thanks to Brett @90+_Irishman for fulfilling my wish. This is one helluva lineup!!  Upside down and all. LOL

No problem at all Darrin and hope you enjoy, that Skull and Bones is an original release so it has some real age on it hope you enjoy and thanks for what you do for the forum :)

Brett
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Devildog1 said:
    This list will be about as long as my Christmas wish list, that's usually about 2 things long the wife and my kids hate that.   

Somthing from The following 

Ezra Zion
    Sobremesa
    Cohiba C/C 
    2015 TAA release
    Sons of Anaarchy, never had one 
    OSOK

Lube,,,,  for when I get to @90+_Irishman house. LMAO

I can send 2015 TAA Angels Anvil, OSOK, and a Sons Of Anarachy along with some Vasoline but can't ship until next weekend because of work. Let me know. 
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CigarPunk said:
    Devildog1 said:
    This list will be about as long as my Christmas wish list, that's usually about 2 things long the wife and my kids hate that.   

Somthing from The following 

Ezra Zion
    Sobremesa
    Cohiba C/C 
    2015 TAA release
    Sons of Anaarchy, never had one 
    OSOK

Lube,,,,  for when I get to @90+_Irishman house. LMAO

I can send 2015 TAA Angels Anvil, OSOK, and a Sons Of Anarachy along with some Vasoline but can't ship until next weekend because of work. Let me know. 
    Sounds good to me sir.  I am in no hurry
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    @Devildog1 sounds good. 
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Bump. Where are things at with this?
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So can you not make a wish until you fulfill one?
    Non Crux sed lux