Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    @kswildcat Randy sends me a make a wish package. A Vaije bomb and he throws in some other wish sticks as well. I have smoked zero of these before. TYVM for the nice sticks and for making my wish. TY Again.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your very welcome Rodney, glad I had most you're list.
    Gizmo blasted me with an OSOK and had to order a box . The Shizz has destroyed me many times with viaje, my taste buds thank him but my debit card cusses him.  :)
    All good,  enjoy bro 
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff sent me a few Satori's and that was that, box purchase coming. Damn it!
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    So is Guitarded up?  I can fulfill three of his.  That's been my problem, I can usually only fulfill a couple of everyone wish, and not the whole thang... :(

Edit- just read the rules and sounds like 3 is good.  @Guitarded I can cover the Tobbaconuat, the Lat and the Tat.  Fire me an addy.  B)
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    On it's way @Guitarded

9405 8036 9930 0250 2414 44
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! That was quick! Hope I pull the cord before imploding!
    Thank you my BOTL.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Have to say this and don't want to hurt any feelings but you shouldn't post in this thread unless you have fulfilled any wishes. This isn't the pay it forward or any other thread. The sticks requested in this thread are usually hard to get. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

edited May 2016
    Thanks Nick. Duly noted. My supply might be limited, but it is open to whatever wish I can fill.
    Post edited by Guitarded on
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That beingsaid I want to see what the airplane jumper wants...this is the make a wish thread and big D fulfilled a wish

"Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    edited May 2016
    I'll post my wish once I know that @Guitarded is happily satisfied.  Heck, I have no idea what to wish for anyhow. LOL

edit. I see that it had landed. Will sleep on it and come up with a few ideas tomorrow. 
    @skydiverD landed safely. Thank you!
    Late gettin home, will post pic tomorrow. 
    edited May 2016
    @skydiverD fulfilled my wish and felt the need for bodyguards! 
    Thank You my BOTL. Greatly appreciated.
    Darrin time to make a wish! 
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done.. love this thread.
    kswildcat said:
    Well done.. love this thread.
    Thank you for passing your wish on to me. I hope to shake your hand when you pass through NM. 
    Hmm ok. I'm sure I won't do this wishing thing justice as I don't really know whats hard to find, etc. So I'll just list ones that I know of that I want to try. 

Crowned Heads:  Tennessee Waltz / Texas Rose / or that Hawaiian one LOL
    Angels Anvil 2016

Warped: Futuro

Padron: any of the anniversary series

Caldwell: Last Tsar

Alec Bradley: Prensado

Ashton:  Any

Viaje:  Zombie red or green, zombie antidote 

There, this should be broad enough for someone to have a couple of these. If not, let me know, sure I can come up with more options. 

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I can't help you with these - bump. 
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump a lump...  Don't let this thread die.  

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I can do the Prensado, Viaje and Ashton but not the others. Would that work for ya Skydiver? If no no problem waiting for other stuff that someone else can grab for ya. 

EDIT: Saw the Viaje was for Zombies, I have some skull and bones and other stuff but not any zombie stuff. Like I said no worries if you want to wait for someone else to pick up your wish. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    give this a bumperooney
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @skydiverD, did you see @90+_Irishman's offer? 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    LOL. I totally forgot about this thread. As it looks like Brett is sending me some sticks and bands, I'll consider my wish fulfilled and its Brett's turn!
    skydiverD said:
    LOL. I totally forgot about this thread. As it looks like Brett is sending me some sticks and bands, I'll consider my wish fulfilled and its Brett's turn!
    I had totally forgotten about this since I didn't see a response, Darrin I will send out another package that has some more of this stuff in it as I wasn't putting 2 and 2 together in my head and send stuff that's on this list too. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Ok, so I got a package put together for you Darrin, I pulled a Texas Rose from a pass about a year ago so I got that covered, I don't have any Viaje Zombie anything but I did put some other Viaje stuff in and I covered the Prensado, and threw in a Caldwell cigar I had though I didn't have a Futuro. As it turned out I don't have any Ashton stuff but I think you will like what I put together, will post a tracking number shortly @skydiverD  :)

Brett
    edited July 2016
    Wow. Ok Brett. I'd say between this, the bands with bodyguards, and whoring out my addy to everybody, you got me covered like a fukering blanket!!!  Remember karma. It does visit at some point.  ;)
    skydiverD said:
    Wow. Ok Brett. I'd say between this, the bands with bodyguards, and whoring out my addy to everybody, you got me covered like a fukering blanket!!!  Remember karma. It does visit at some point.  ;)
    Well to be honest it wasn't exactly planned out, and I only sent your addy to those asking to send you bands not just as a mass PM or anything so in that end I was trying to be kind and helpful lol. Plus, they are just cigars and I enjoy rewarding good people who go out of their way to be kind and welcoming on these forums. I talk way too much both in text posting here as well as on Ccom, so those willing to stomach that are good people in my book. And no need for any karma here, just wanted to help out a good guy is all.

Brett
    LOL. No worries. I actually appreciate it. Look forward to receiving my wish. And now it's your turn to Make-A-Wish. :D
    @skydiverD tracking USPS 9405 8036 9930 0282 7097 52

And I will humbly pass my wish onto Jim, @Devildog1 for being a stand up brother and all around good guy :)

Brett
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
     :/ 
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...