Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump for Patrick... someone blow him up. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Bump for @Patrickbrick
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Patrick still waiting for someone to hook him up..... 
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I had something on his wish list to keep it going, but I don't have a single one of those sticks. 
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got this covered.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Jeremy, post up your list!  
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Thank you Jeremy, post up your list!  
    Post a pic of the goodies Jeremy sent. I need to know if he left anything out  ;)
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    I will when they get here, also this is not a tag team thing.  Jeremy needs to post his list.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Soory forgot to post the tracking 

9505 5213 2611 5225 0008 46
  • Options
    I will when they get here, also this is not a tag team thing.  Jeremy needs to post his list.
    its not a tag team, just a small thank you for what you sent me
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    I just got tated up!  Jeremy thank you so much that 80 would have been plenty but this is amazing.  That morphine was the icing on the cake thank you so much.

MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Good stuff... Jeremy dropping tat bombs.
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Hell yea he did now he needs to post up his wish list!
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     I'm thinking that if he doesn't post it soon we may need to do it for him, sort of an open ended free for all! or we could just post the addy for all the newer members ;)
  • Options
    I'm in on this, I have a couple of smokes left to hit him with, just say the word!
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Yeah and possibly the September player of the lottery
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, he used to talk about wishing he won the monthly lottery all the time.
  • Options
    No no no boys, no need to go all Ro on me. Can I pass my wish list onto someone else. Anyone wanna make a wish? 
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975 said:
    No no no boys, no need to go all Ro on me. Can I pass my wish list onto someone else. Anyone wanna make a wish? 

I wish you would post your list ;)
  • Options
    Not going to happen Nathan, someone out there needs some unicorns more than me, step take my wish. 
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    So Jiunn wants my wish? Post that list bro.
  • Options
    Sitting here drinking this in honor of your wish list @Glock1975
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    O u tease. I miss Florida 
  • Options
    Maybe I'll send Florida to u
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Ok since no 1 wants to step up and take my wish I will post a list so this isn't help up by me any longer, but I only ask if u would only send 1 of these on my list to try, cause some are high ups. Her Ya go

La Palina Pasha
    MF Limited 2015
     CH La Imperiosa
    Hirochi Robaina
    L'Atelier Extension de la Racine 2014 
    New Murcielago
    New Laranja
    Tatuaje Cigwar

• Options
    You just basically asked for @smoke_em_if_you_got_em to bomb your ass again. I know he has most of those
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's does have a point Jeremy. I know I can fulfill at least 2 or your wishes..I should have at least 1 cigwar left from last year...but might take a few days for me to find it in my stash. Plus if I grant your wish then I will have to make a wish and we all know the last thing I need is more damn cigars. 
  • Options
    Lol If u take this wish( u better hope u don't) when u post yours I'll be taking care of that wish 2. So step aside brother.