Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    A Make a Wish package went out this afternoon to mustluvcigars! When his package gets in, I'll think of something different to wish for!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Sorry to butt in here, but hey Tat, if you want in on the box split of the tat house blends check the next thread down and check your pm's. They need one more for this deal.
    PuroFreak:
    Sorry to butt in here, but hey Tat, if you want in on the box split of the tat house blends check the next thread down and check your pm's. They need one more for this deal.
    I'll PM you.
  • TatuajeVI:
    A Make a Wish package went out this afternoon to mustluvcigars! When his package gets in, I'll think of something different to wish for!
    Package got here today. All great cigars I cant wait to enjoy. Thanks again Brother.
    mustluvcigars:
    TatuajeVI:
    Package got here today. All great cigars I cant wait to enjoy. Thanks again Brother.
    Awesome, glad you like them! Now I need to wish for something... :)
    Ok, my wishes:

Oliva Masterblends III
    Camacho Corojo LTD
    Camacho SLR Maduro
    A. Fernandez

That's a pretty good start! All of them I haven't tried and have heard great things! Anyone want to grant my wish?
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I have a box of MBIII coming as well as a small sampler of A. Fernandez. I would be happy to grant your wish. The shipment should be here on tuesday or wednesday. As soon as it gets here I can get them out the same day most likely. What say you?
    I just checked, and I also have one each of the Camachos....
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    ejenne87:
    I have a box of MBIII coming as well as a small sampler of A. Fernandez. I would be happy to grant your wish. The shipment should be here on tuesday or wednesday. As soon as it gets here I can get them out the same day most likely. What say you?
    How's it goin' ejenne87? PM Sent.
    ejenne87:
    That sounds awesome! Thanks so much in advance. I'll hit you up with a PM with my address!
    -Phil
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on keep it going. Who is next. I want to get in on one of these.
    I wish for:

5 Vegas Relic
    CAO L'anniverserie Maduro
    or anything Drew Estates because I have only had like 2 things from them.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might end up with 2 of these by Friday. I will let you know if I can come through with them.
  • ejenne87:
    I wish for:

5 Vegas Relic
    I got the Relics if you want em
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    mustluvcigars:
    ejenne87:
    I wish for:

5 Vegas Relic
    Beat me to it!
    mustluvcigars:
    ejenne87:
    I wish for:

5 Vegas Relic
    Sounds great! you have a PM.
  • ejenne87:
    mustluvcigars:
    ejenne87:
    I wish for:

5 Vegas Relic
    Sounds great! you have a PM.
    pm replied
    So, is someone making a wish over here or anything?
  • I guess we are waiting for the package I sent to make the journey. I still aint made up my mind what to wish for anyways...
  • Any suggestions guys?
    I suggest you wish for something I have a stock of.....
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    mustluvcigars:
    Any suggestions guys?
    Have you tried the Diesel's? I can fill those for ya.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    mustluvcigars:
    Any suggestions guys?
    How about some Rockies or Padilla Miami's?? ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• I gots lots of Rockies(and now even more thanks to Alex & the gang), The Padilla is Fanastic and I suggest anyone whose has not yet so tried one do so immediately. Ima liitle skittish about the Diesel,and I only could wonder what that stock might include. There is an openly touted Partagas (series d?)blend that I have only heard about on this forum, wouldnt mind trying that one. I bet there are many more other stogies out there I would enjoy, but cant come up with any.

Please feel free keep up the suggesstions
    Thank you,
    &nbsp&nbspPaul
  • so got word from ejenne87 that his package was recieved the other day, so now I can officially wish:)
    I would like to try:
    601 Blue
    that Partagas
    one other I cant remember right now, somebody posted the other day about being super creamy
    p.s. if my last post displays on your screen like it does mine, its looks as if it was composed by Ahnold.
    If you still want the 601 Blues, wish granted, I'm putting in an order tonight and I will throw them in with it. Just let me know.
  • Tony you da man!!
    Groovy, just placed the order. Won't ship till tomorrow, I'll get it out the day after I get it in. ;)
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    I'll get it out the day after I get it in. ;)
    WOW, an entire day? I'm lucky if I last an hour. Your wife/girl must be very happy.....or very sore.
    You know, I really don't have a comeback for that one. Nicely done, sir.