Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200

MF la bijou with connie wrapper (I think this is/was a vendor specific release)
    Opus with age
    padron 1000 series maduro
    viaje oro reserve
    Davidofff gran cru
    Quesada Espana
    joya de Nic celebration toro
    joya de nic cuenca y blanco longsdale or corona
    LFD 2000 series
    MUWAT +11
    UC corona
    AKA
    Reinaldo
    Fronseca 120th Anny
    Cabaiguan

Hopefully someone can help me out with a few of these in this updated list.
  • Options
    In the interest of keeping this moving who ever wants to be next can send me whatever they want.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Chem, I'm going to send you a PM with options. Let me know what you think.
  • Options
    Thanks man look forward to it!
  • Options
    Chem and I have exchanged PM's. Just waiting to see if wants to accept this.
  • Options
    Chem and I have come to an agreement. I'm out of town this week and unable to send anything to him. He agreed to wait for me to get back. In the interest of moving this forward, I would like to proceed but the rules state we should wait until he receives it. What say you the powers that be?
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    make your wish brother.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I am far from a "power that be", but I have no doubt that you will come through with your end. So I don't see a problem with keeping it moving.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    My palate has been wonky lately so I'm giving my wish to BandyT09. I've PM'd him so he should respond soon. My only stipulation is that you wish for yourself, now that you have good news and can smoke again.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    My palate has been wonky lately so I'm giving my wish to BandyT09. I've PM'd him so he should respond soon. My only stipulation is that you wish for yourself, now that you have good news and can smoke again.
    Todd wishes you come to the herf on Saturday. ok. done.
  • Options
    jliu:
    james40:
    Todd wishes you come to the herf on Saturday. ok. done.
    you twisted my arm yesterday really hard so I will be there on Saturday.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After contact with James via PM and thanking for this wish I want to go forward with the game. Pretty simple wish here guys and gals. First B/SOTL with 250 or LESS posts that wishes to send me their top 3 favorite cigars will grant my wish.

That's right:

3 favorites
    Wish is then yours once you post up the DC#
    Please do not tell me what the cigars you are sending.

And the wait is on for the first post and PM.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    After contact with James via PM and thanking for this wish I want to go forward with the game. Pretty simple wish here guys and gals. First B/SOTL with 250 or LESS posts that wishes to send me their top 3 favorite cigars will grant my wish.

That's right:

3 favorites

I'll send ya three alright......
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    bandyt09:

That's right:

3 favorites

What's the matter old man, do those numbers give you headaches? Let me make it easy on you Mikey, YOU DON'T QUALIFY. Don't make me bomb your San Ramon address, I'll do it you know. Oh, by the way, I move and now live in BELOIT WISCONSIN, shall I send you the address?
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    MVW67:
    bandyt09:

That's right:

3 favorites

What's the matter old man, do those numbers give you headaches? Let me make it easy on you Mikey, YOU DON'T QUALIFY. Don't make me bomb your San Ramon address, I'll do it you know. Oh, by the way, I move and now live in BELOIT WISCONSIN, shall I send you the address?
    gimme a B! BEEEE!! gimme an E. EEEE!!!. gimme a L. ELLL!!! gimme an O. OOO!. gimme an I. EYYEEE!!. gimme a T. TEEE!!. what does that spell? MIKE DOESN'T QUALIFY. neener neener neeeeenerrrrr
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:

That's right:

3 favorites

Very nice Todd. Great way to get a new guy involved in the game. I'm surprised no one has jumped on it yet.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:

That's right:

3 favorites

Very nice Todd. Great way to get a new guy involved in the game. I'm surprised no one has jumped on it yet.
    Me too. Maybe I'll just have to bomb someone with the wish.
  • Options
    Bump

Since those with less than 250 posts are scared let's jump this to anyone with less than 500 posts. Come on, some noobie has to have at least 3 favorite cigars, right? Send them to me.....
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Bump

Since those with less than 250 posts are scared let's jump this to anyone with less than 500 posts. Come on, some noobie has to have at least 3 favorite cigars, right? Send them to me.....
    New guys. what in the world is wrong with you guys?! You guys seriously have zero clue how great of an offer this is. jump in! stop lurking!
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I can't imagine my 3 current favorites would be of any interest to mr. bandy, but I'm game if you'll allow it.
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    I can't imagine my 3 current favorites would be of any interest to mr. bandy, but I'm game if you'll allow it.
    ban ban. we got a winner!! please spend some time and wish
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    Winner winner chicken dinner, step up to the infamous 20ct!
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    Winner winner. If you need my address, PM MVW67, he'll be happy to give it up. Really, if you need it send me a PM.

Gordon, if they are your top 3 favorites then they do interest me very much as part of this hobby, actually a big part, is seeing what others enjoy in cigars. Young or old, noob or vet we will always be learning something about this hobby.

Now comes the hard part, figuring out what you want to wish for...................
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    pelirrojo:
    Winner winner. If you need my address, PM MVW67, he'll be happy to give it up. Really, if you need it send me a PM.

Gordon, if they are your top 3 favorites then they do interest me very much as part of this hobby, actually a big part, is seeing what others enjoy in cigars. Young or old, noob or vet we will always be learning something about this hobby.

Now comes the hard part, figuring out what you want to wish for...................
    Apparently he hasn't had many DPG or camacho... See his other thread ;)
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    pelirrojo:

Apparently he hasn't had many DPG or camacho... See his other thread ;)
    Yeah, I was thinking about making this a reverse make a wish but this thread gets sidetracked often enough. However, we will see if he puts his return address on his package out to me. I am pretty sure he doesn't live in BELOIT WISCONSIN.........
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Ok they're flying.
    DC# 0312 0860 0000 7597 9887

As for a wish...

My Father - have not had this, would like to try
    CAO L'Anniversaire - either
    Oliva V
    Any Tatuaje - I've had the black and loved it, haven't had any others though
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    Ok they're flying.

As for a wish...

Oliva V
    I got ya. please PM me your addy.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    jliu:
    pelirrojo:
    Ok they're flying.

As for a wish...

Oliva V
    Rofl, first MAW I have everything on the list and it gets killed in 29 minutes.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Marker:
    jliu:
    pelirrojo:
    Ok they're flying.

As for a wish...

Oliva V
    Seriously Marker I was thinking the same damn thing!
  • Options
    Bombay:
    Marker:
    jliu:
    pelirrojo:
    Ok they're flying.

As for a wish...

Oliva V
    Seriously Marker I was thinking the same damn thing!
    i win. i win. win win win