jliu:
    pelirrojo:
    Ok they're flying.
    DC# 0312 0860 0000 7597 9887

As for a wish...

My Father - have not had this, would like to try
    CAO L'Anniversaire - either
    Oliva V
    Any Tatuaje - I've had the black and loved it, haven't had any others though
    I got ya. please PM me your addy.
    Rofl, first MAW I have everything on the list and it gets killed in 29 minutes.
    Seriously Marker I was thinking the same damn thing!
    i win. i win. win win win
    Translating this out of Cantonese for everyone else. i have no life. i have no life. no life no life no life
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    jliu:
    Bombay:
    Marker:
    jliu:
    pelirrojo:
    Ok they're flying.

As for a wish...

Oliva V
    i'm not canto you ignorant wonder bread Translating this out of Cantonese for everyone else. i have no life. i have no life. no life no life no life
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    jliu:
    Marker:
    jliu:
    Bombay:
    Marker:
    jliu:
    pelirrojo:
    Ok they're flying.

As for a wish...

Oliva V
    i'm not canto you ignorant wonder bread Translating this out of Cantonese for everyone else. i have no life. i have no life. no life no life no life
    Nothing wrong with wonderbread, but I prefer a nice cottage or potato bread.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Bombay:
    Marker:
    jliu:
    pelirrojo:
    Ok they're flying.

As for a wish...

Oliva V
    Or you guys could all bomb the poor noob!
  • Options
    yo Gordon. Got the packaged wrapped up for ya. I'll send it out to you tomorrow and will provide the DC herein and PM
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Hold off until Friday if you don't mind. I'm leaving Friday afternoon and won't be back in town until Tuesday. I would hate for them to sit in the mailbox for any longer than they have to.
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    Hold off until Friday if you don't mind. I'm leaving Friday afternoon and won't be back in town until Tuesday. I would hate for them to sit in the mailbox for any longer than they have to.
    I'm unsure if that is going to be feasible. I'm out of town starting tomorrow at 8AM (the post office opens at 9AM). Your package should be fine... if it isn't, we'll work something out
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    pelirrojo:
    I'm unsure if that is going to be feasible. I'm out of town starting tomorrow at 8AM (the post office opens at 9AM). Your package should be fine... if it isn't, we'll work something out
    duh mail it Friday from bandy. What would you do without me!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    pelirrojo:
    I hear ya but don't want to inconvinience ban ban. lemme ask him
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    pelirrojo:
    have to go to PO anyways won't have mailbox.........
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    pelirrojo:
    have to go to PO anyways won't have mailbox.........
    mike... dude take a break. go have a nice cigar
  • Options
    jliu:
    pelirrojo:

Today is fine. I'm sure everything will turn out.
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    jliu:
    pelirrojo:

Today is fine. I'm sure everything will turn out.
    hey dude. just spoke to bandy and it'll either get it shipped out tomorrow or saturday. problemo no problemo haha
  • Options
    Great, thanks again.
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    Great, thanks again.
    hey Gordon. Ban ban is going to send out your top three box tomorrow or sometime early this week. As for me, I do not wish for any sticks for myself. My wish is to for a new guy that has 500 posts or less to wish. Sorry if this is "against the rules." If anyone has a problem with it, well, I am sorry haha.
  • Options
    Ill take this honor if nobody has objections!
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Do it
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buckeyecigar:
    Ill take this honor if nobody has objections!
    Don't ask, just do. You know what they say: It is better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission.
  • Options
    Hahaha. True
    I have some easy ones:
    BOTL cigar by Drew Estate
    San Cristobal Seleccion del Sol
    Oliva Serie V
    camacho triple maddy
    Camacho Liberty
    LFD Small batch LG
    any Montecristo ISOM
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    pelirrojo:
    Great, thanks again.
    hey Gordon. Ban ban is going to send out your top three box tomorrow or sometime early this week. As for me, I do not wish for any sticks for myself. My wish is to for a new guy that has 500 posts or less to wish. Sorry if this is "against the rules." If anyone has a problem with it, well, I am sorry haha.
    Damn nice of you June bug!! Your a stand up guy...so I think lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Here's Chem's tracking number for the MaW I owed him. 03112550000275031447. Enjoy it bro and thanks for letting me grant this wish.
  • Options
    I want to thank James40 for the nice sticks I received! I was going to light up the armada this weekend and make it my last of the day but the OSOK I had put me over the top, and I couldn't take another. Maybe this week. Thanks again! image
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buckeyecigar:
    Hahaha. True
    I have some easy ones:
    Oliva Serie V
    camacho triple maddy
    Camacho Liberty
    LFD Small batch LG
    any Montecristo ISOM
    I've got at least 2 or 3 of these. PM inbound

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    buckeyecigar:
    Hahaha. True
    I have some easy ones:
    Oliva Serie V
    camacho triple maddy
    Camacho Liberty
    LFD Small batch LG
    any Montecristo ISOM
    I've got at least 2 or 3 of these. PM inbound
    not trying to stop people from trading here, but this list propts me to remind everyone to read the rules located in the first post.
    kuzi16:
    First: don’t wish for OpusX, La Aurora Preferidos, or other very high end cigars. We aren’t trying to break the other guy’s bank. We are just trying to try some new cigars here. Use some judgment, and if there is a question on if the cigar is too “high end” the forum at large will decide.

this rule is here because of the rule further down about getting three of the cigar. the entire point of this thread is to have a good shake at a cigar you have not had before. one cigar does not give it a fair shake. three does. if i wish for LAdC Mi Amor, i should get 3 of them to give it a fair shot in case one is a dud.
    kuzi16:
    Second: no Cubans. Not only is this an illegal thing that you shouldn’t be flaunting (who knows who is watching the board) but they are also hard to come by and sometimes very expensive.

thats already explained.
    kuzi16:
    Third: The granter must send At least three of the cigars on the list. more is always welcomed but more is never expected.
    if you chose to send cigars that are not on the list, please only send cigars that you feel the person will like.

quoted that last one for reference.

i know this has changed over time and people post lists of cigars they want and people fill off of that list as individual sticks.
    i cant say i blame anyone.
    people want the game to move along a bit faster, but it is out of the spirit of what the original game was about.

im not going to try and stop this thread, or this trade, but please try and keep in mind what this thread was intended to do:
    introduce more cigars and give a fair shake of a cigar, NOT to find ways to scratch cigars off of your bucketlist

if you want to do that then set up trades or WTB or ISO threads to make that happen.
  • Options
    Gotcha. I have cristobal, Oliva and camacho. Sorry for the isom. Hopefully no hard feelings, got no problem giving up my turn. Sorry dudes.
  • Options
    Pm replied to dbeckhom
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    buckeyecigar:
    Gotcha. I have cristobal, Oliva and camacho. Sorry for the isom. Hopefully no hard feelings, got no problem giving up my turn. Sorry dudes.
    no hard feelings at all. it is very easy to get caught up in the hype of this forum, its games and the world of cigars. how can i fault you for that?
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Bumperz
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    So whose wish is it? and if we don't have 2 sticks of each are we suppose to set it up through Pm to get what we do have of their wish list to them? Sorry for all the questions I just want to make sure I understand exactly how we are suppose to respond to a wish.

• Options
    It is dbeckhom's wish. Brother pm'd me that he would hook me up. What a botl!