Comments

• Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I like seeing Jiunny Jam get some love
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:

We should all give him great big hugs...and by hugs i mean BOMBS!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    marineatbn03:

moderator, please send Roman some cups of STFUs. thank you.

no don't mass bomb me seriously. pick someone else please. like Roman haha
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Trident:
    marineatbn03:

Or a nooblet.
  • Options
    Rain:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    marineatbn03:

Or a nooblet.
    couldn't agree with you more storm
  • Options
    Rain:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    marineatbn03:

Or a nooblet.

Does June bug count as a nooblet since he "left" and came back? if so, i revote for him.

And i think the environmental people do not like people making cups out of STFUym anymore...it hurts the ozone and doesn't biodegrade! Arent you in cali juney, think someone would have put something on your car about that by now
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Rain:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    marineatbn03:

Or a nooblet.
    couldn't agree with you more storm
    You always hurt my feelings Jiunn. Try as I might to reach my dreams...I was never able to become part of the Xmen. They took some woman, instead.
  • Options
    Trident:
    Rain:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    marineatbn03:

Or a nooblet.

Does June bug count as a nooblet since he "left" and came back? if so, i revote for him.

And i think the environmental people do not like people making cups out of STFUym anymore...it hurts the ozone and doesn't biodegrade! Arent you in cali juney, think someone would have put something on your car about that by now
    no, i don't count. i really don't. I would feel too indebted if people did that to me so please don't do it for my wittle ittle heart

dude, don't remind me about CA smog regulations. such green people here... i mean thats great in all for someone to throw it in the blue bin bla bla but dont tell me what to do with my car!
  • Options
    jliu:
    Trident:
    Rain:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    marineatbn03:

Or a nooblet.

no, i don't count. i really don't. I would feel too indebted if people did that to me so please don't do it for my wittle ittle heart

dude, don't remind me about CA smog regulations. such green people here... i mean thats great in all for someone to throw it in the blue bin bla bla but dont tell me what to do with my car!

Then no more STFU use out of you...
  • Options
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    Rain:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    marineatbn03:

Or a nooblet.

-_________________- <------ zippy zip zip zip. zip it
  • Options
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    Rain:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    marineatbn03:

Or a nooblet.

-_________________-

Looks like you took your own advice already. nice work!
  • Options
    Trident:
    Sorry about the delay gentlemen and ladies. Here is my wish.

Pinolero
    Any of the surrogates
    La'telier
    My Uzi +11
    Quesada--Howitzer, oktoberfest, QDetat
    La Duena
    CAO Concert
    CAO piano 25th
    CAO 85th
    La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Reserva

If no one hits this wish by tonight I will add some other sticks to the list.
    Thanks in advance.

So marker decided to go way overboard with this MAW. Not only picked 3 sticks of the list, but sent multiples of each...and by multiples i mean 5! WTF! Thanks brother.

Photobucket

Marker make your wish!
  • Options
    very nice! maw 5 packs style
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    sick MAW grant yo
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Diesel Grind (any size but prefer the belicoso) Goddess has them.
    LAdC Mi Amor Reserva
    La Palina little bill (the small perfecto looking one)
    Padron thousand series (nat or maddy)
    Carlos Torano master
    Oliva V 15th anniversary
    AVO, any
    Punch Rare corojo
    LFD mysterio (yeah I know, shoot me)
    MF LB 1922 corona gorda
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang, it's been over a week and no one has granted this wish yet? Come on guys. This is an easy one. If no one else jumps on this by tomorrow when I get home, I'll take care of it.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Been out of town in Orlando. I can change it up if these are too much to ask for.
    Been tracking Juinns with him. After 2 weeks of it hitting southern Cal for no reason it should reach him soon. Got Trident taken care of as well.
  • Options
    Marker:
    Been out of town in Orlando. I can change it up if these are too much to ask for.
    Been tracking Juinns with him. After 2 weeks of it hitting southern Cal for no reason it should reach him soon. Got Trident taken care of as well.
    No need. I just wanted to give some others a chance to jump on it and have some fun. I love this thread, but don't want to bogart it. Lol.
  • Options
    Marker:
    yes, I got mystify from marker. He destroyed my maw.
  • Options
    Jamie i only have one of the cigars you listed. if no one else jumps on this and if you don't mind listing some more that I might have, I have no problems trying to make your maw worthwhile.
  • Options
    jliu:
    Jamie i only have one of the cigars you listed. if no one else jumps on this and if you don't mind listing some more that I might have, I have no problems trying to make your maw worthwhile.
    Hey, Jiunn, go back to your corner and hide from the Gay Enola. I got this. Jamie, I think I need your address.
  • Options
    Will wait for Jiunns to land then give you my address.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Diesel Grind (any size but prefer the belicoso) Goddess has them.
    LAdC Mi Amor Reserva
    La Palina little bill (the small perfecto looking one)
    Padron thousand series (nat or maddy)
    Carlos Torano master
    Oliva V 15th anniversary
    AVO, any
    Punch Rare corojo
    LFD mysterio (yeah I know, shoot me)
    MF LB 1922 corona gorda
    I do believe I have 3 on that list...shoot me your addy and ill get it out Monday
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Hey, Jiunn, go back to your corner and hide from the Gay Enola. I got this. Jamie, I think I need your address.
    that was not very nice ahole teacher of america. apologize now before I bomb you again
  • Options
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    that was not very nice ahole teacher of america. apologize now before I bomb you again

HAHA bomb him again...tony loves it
  • Options
    Trident:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:

where is ahole teacher?! my ammo is ready
  • Options
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:

umm..probably in class...his job doesnt allow him to sit at a computer and do nothing all day like mine...
  • Options
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:

umm..probably in class...his job doesnt allow him to sit at a computer and do nothing all day like mine...
    hahah you sound like me. high five *slap*
  • Options
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:

Jeez, a guy can't go to work for a couple hours and not get verbally assaulted on here? And don't you dare bomb me! Lee, feel free to take this wish. I'll grant a different one in the future. It's all good.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:

Jeez, a guy can't go to work for a couple hours and not get verbally assaulted on here? And don't you dare bomb me! Lee, feel free to take this wish. I'll grant a different one in the future. It's all good.
    hey Roman - should I bomb the ahole teacher of america?