Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure why you are asking my opinion....I'm sure you have already packed it up
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    right o right o.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Alright, that's it. No more thread jacking the MAW. I'm taking this shizz to a new thread.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    finally! after about two weeks, my gift from Marker is finally here! thanks Jamie!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Alright, that's it. No more thread jacking the MAW. I'm taking this shizz to a new thread.
    Did I hear my name used correctly?? Well done teach!!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Lee, since Sleeve already has to send to me for the poker game I will let him fill the wish. He was also first to ask. If he doesn't want to I will let you know.
  • Options
    Marker:
    Lee, since Sleeve already has to send to me for the poker game I will let him fill the wish. He was also first to ask. If he doesn't want to I will let you know.
    Alright, I'm going to make the executive decision and say this wish is MINE! Let's see what I can pull together...
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    All good man just trying to help a brother out lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Marker, your MAW is on the way. It's not coming from me directly, so I sincerely hope it arrives safely. DC# is 9402510200829554465788. Hope you enjoy!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Marker, your MAW is on the way. It's not coming from me directly, so I sincerely hope it arrives safely. DC# is 9402510200829554465788. Hope you enjoy!
    Ok tony what's your wish?!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    tony's wish is not to be a **** head during this holiday season
  • Options
    jliu:
    I believe I posted my wish the other day in another thread. Something about everyone bombing Jiunn... Really though, I'll wait for Marker's package to arrive. Besides, I need some time to think.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    I believe I posted my wish the other day in another thread. Something about everyone bombing Jiunn... Really though, I'll wait for Marker's package to arrive. Besides, I need some time to think.
    you are such a jerkface. hurry up and make your wish
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    The tracking number doesn't appear to be working. This is what I get for jinxing it and saying I hope it arrives safely. It's coming straight from a vendor, so let me know if it doesn't show up. I'll give them h3ll. It was sent priority, so it should be there today or possibly Friday, I suppose.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    SleevePlz:
    The tracking number doesn't appear to be working. This is what I get for jinxing it and saying I hope it arrives safely. It's coming straight from a vendor, so let me know if it doesn't show up. I'll give them h3ll. It was sent priority, so it should be there today or possibly Friday, I suppose.
    My mail is always 1-2 days later than what tracking says. Also comes at 6pm so it is really about 2-3 days later... love the mail here.
  • Options
    Edited.
  • Options
    I'm hopeful as well. I hate my mail.
  • Options
    MAW from SleevePlz. Enjoy :)

• Options
    Marker:
    MAW from SleevePlz. Enjoy :)

Damn nice of you tony!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Alright, I'm changing my wish. I need someone to hop in here and make a wish. I would prefer it be someone that is new to the hobby and just starting out. So if that is you, please post up a couple cigars you would like to try. First person to post gets their wish!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Alright, I'm changing my wish. I need someone to hop in here and make a wish. I would prefer it be someone that is new to the hobby and just starting out. So if that is you, please post up a couple cigars you would like to try. First person to post gets their wish!
    This is a rather pathetic showing gentlemen! Tony has GENEROUSLY gifted MANY fine cigars. Can no one fullfill his original wish?! At a minimum can no one just go out and get some delicious LFDs for him?! Santa has not been hitting the bottle. Just a bit POd.....
  • Options
    Santa Claus:
    SleevePlz:
    This is a rather pathetic showing gentlemen! Tony has GENEROUSLY gifted MANY fine cigars. Can no one fullfill his original wish?! At a minimum can no one just go out and get some delicious LFDs for him?! Santa has not been hitting the bottle. Just a bit POd.....
    I was last up so I am sitting out this one. Sorry you are so mad Santa. Don't give yourself a lump of coal.
  • Options
    I can do some LFDs. I wish tony would put his list back up.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Santa Claus:
    SleevePlz:

I check this thread regularly to see if I can hook someone up. We may not all have what he wished for... sorry.... Does this mean you are filling his wish?
  • Options
    OMG guys. Settle down. This isn't a big deal. I would rather see a new guy get involved than have this get stagnant.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Maybe I missed it, or maybe it got lost in all the thread jacking, but could you please list your wish again? Lol!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly check this thread like its going out of style and I look forward to the day I can hook a BOTL up with Cigars they dont have. I dont get to buy the newest stuff or the HTF stuff as much as I wish. I know I speak for 99% of us... Its not what we get but what we send. ****... if I even had a good B&M close to me I would just go out and buy most of the wishes that come up. It just felt like a slap in the face because I dont have the stuff people like.....
  • Options
    tony tone oh oh oh. I'll send you a LFD package latest by this Saturday. okie dokie?
  • Options
    jliu:
    tony tone oh oh oh. I'll send you a LFD package latest by this Saturday. okie dokie?
    Jiunn, if you insist, I will allow it. Now I have to go blow up some poor unsuspecting newb, because you wouldn't let them jump in here.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Jiunn, if you insist, I will allow it. Now I have to go blow up some poor unsuspecting newb, because you wouldn't let them jump in here.
    bla bla bla. whatever dewd. hope you enjoy the package tone tone. i'll get it shipped out either friday or saturday. i'll give you the tracking upon availability.