Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Options
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    tony tone oh oh oh. I'll send you a LFD package latest by this Saturday. okie dokie?
    Jiunn, if you insist, I will allow it. Now I have to go blow up some poor unsuspecting newb, because you wouldn't let them jump in here.
    bla bla bla. whatever dewd. hope you enjoy the package tone tone. i'll get it shipped out either friday or saturday. i'll give you the tracking upon availability.
    Good job snoob! But you are still on the naughty list for telling Santa to go F a goat
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Santa Claus:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    tony tone oh oh oh. I'll send you a LFD package latest by this Saturday. okie dokie?
    Jiunn, if you insist, I will allow it. Now I have to go blow up some poor unsuspecting newb, because you wouldn't let them jump in here.
    bla bla bla. whatever dewd. hope you enjoy the package tone tone. i'll get it shipped out either friday or saturday. i'll give you the tracking upon availability.
    Good job snoob! But you are still on the naughty list for telling Santa to go F a goat
    Jiunn, do you think Santa likes kimchi?
  • Options
    WhoDeyGal:
    Santa Claus:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Jiunn, do you think Santa likes kimchi?
    Santa dislikes kimche but LOVES mashed potatos!!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Santa Claus:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Lmao you told Santa to f a goat?! Now that's not very jolly!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    He meant reindeer.
  • Options
    Marker:
    He meant reindeer.
    Maybe jiun's Jewish?! The first Asian Jewish American
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Marker:
    He meant reindeer.
    Santa officially hates all chinese midgets.
  • Options
    Santa Claus:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Marker:
    He meant reindeer.
    Santa officially hates all chinese midgets.
    Lmao well glad I'm not a midget but do beware Santa...jiunns a ninja!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Been laughing so much with this, do we even know who's wish it is?????? LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    By my count its the chinese ninja midget who told Santa to go f a goat
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MVW67:
    By my count its the chinese ninja midget who told Santa to go f a goat
    Skip that naughty boy's wish! Santa approves of this message!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    my wish is for someone to send me the first cigar that they fell in love with. if you want to send me others for tag alongs, whatever will be fine n dandy
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    my wish is for someone to send me the first cigar that they fell in love with. if you want to send me others for tag alongs, whatever will be fine n dandy
    Very nice wish Jiunn. In other news, I found a newb to bomb since you wouldn't let me give away my wish.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    yea yea yea. your wish wasn't good enough anyways. speaking of your wish, i'll be able to get it out to ya tomorrow. sorry it took a little long. hope you enjoy! I gave you all LFD/LG stuff. if you don't like it, just pretend like you like it so that my wittle heart is happy
  • Options
    jliu:
    yea yea yea. your wish wasn't good enough anyways. speaking of your wish, i'll be able to get it out to ya tomorrow. sorry it took a little long. hope you enjoy! I gave you all LFD/LG stuff. if you don't like it, just pretend like you like it so that my wittle heart is happy
    Are you kidding? If Litto made it, I'll love it! Thanks!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Are you kidding? If Litto made it, I'll love it! Thanks!
    ho hoho
  • Options
    ta da! Delivery Confirmation #9405 5036 9930 0219 9633 79
  • Options
    jliu:
    Can't believe no one has jumped on this yet. Obviously, I'm going to pass, but if I wasn't, I would be sending you a few LP T52's.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Can't believe no one has jumped on this yet. Obviously, I'm going to pass, but if I wasn't, I would be sending you a few LP T52's.
    Jiunn ill jump on this!! Ill get it out on Monday for you. Hahahaaaaa the best part is I think we fell in love with the same cigar but diff vitola!! So it's gonna be flashbacks for both of us
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Jiunn ill jump on this!! Ill get it out on Monday for you. Hahahaaaaa the best part is I think we fell in love with the same cigar but diff vitola!! So it's gonna be flashbacks for both of us
    Hmmm...gonna keep us in suspense? Very nice! I wonder what it's going to be...
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Lee! My good man I thank you in advance. Please wish!
  • Options
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Hhhhmmmmm my wish is somebody's new favorite stick that shouldn't be too hard unless you only smoke opus and isom's lol then maybe it will be a tad harder
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    I'll Bite on this one Lee. I'll get it out monday if you're up for it.
  • Options
    nickiam:
    I'll Bite on this one Lee. I'll get it out monday if you're up for it.
    Sounds good man!! You need my addy??
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I love the new twist on this thread, keeps it easy and exciting!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Hhhhmmmmm my wish is somebody's new favorite stick that shouldn't be too hard unless you only smoke opus and isom's lol then maybe it will be a tad harder

DC# 0312 1430 0002 5302 8604

let me know when you get it so I can make my wish!
  • Options
    Received my MAW package from Jiunn. Apparently he knows I love me some LFD's. Dude, thank you very much. I'm really looking forward to all of these! IMAG0387
  • Options
    Lee got my package today, so now its time for my wish. I wish for....

http://drewestate.bigcartel.com/product/liga-privada-hat

or, since those hats are very hard to find I would also wish for...something la flor dominicana. I have only had the air bender and i'm curious about others.
  • Options
    you're welcome berry much toe knee. hope you enjoy them.

I got my wish from Lee! Stellar selection buddy! I will certainly enjoy the poopoola out of all of these!
  • Options
    Hahahaha glad they got there safe!! Enjoy them!!
    Money can't buy taste