Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Spreading the love!

I feel like spreading some love around. PM me or post them here, but get me your suggestions! I've got too many smokes to fit in my coolers and haven't bombed anyone in a while. I don't know how many I'll send out, or what kinda sticks I am going to throw in but I wanna cause some mayhem. Newbies and veterans are all welcome to join in on this one.

Somebody(s) gonna feel the pain! I'll give this until Tuesday next week, as I will be out of town for the holiday weekend. Suggest away :-)

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    BOMB ENFIDEL! He made fun of my singing today! LOL

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Sirforster got stabbed
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    Sirforster got stabbed
    +1 That's pretty bomb-worthy right there.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:

+1 Besides your suppose to have a blast on your birthday, lol. That's my suggestion.........
    RCY Cigars:
    The Sniper:

+1 Besides your suppose to have a blast on your birthday, lol. That's my suggestion.........
    OOO! That reminds me - its wwhwang's birthday TOMORROW too!

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    if you need a place to deposit small vitolas (coronas, small robustos, etc.) I will help you vapor them.
    The Sniper:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Sniper:

OOO! That reminds me - its wwhwang's birthday TOMORROW too!

MR. Sniper you are truly Brilliant.............Wwhwang O Canada, O Canada I will see you real SOON!!!!!!!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't this how diseases get spread? I say give herpes to ENFIDL. I meant cigars. Oops
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I say bomb RCY cause, well I dont need a reason, just bomb him Evan!!!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Wait. What? I don't know what you guys are talking about :P I'd say bomb Sirfoster, RCY, or ENFIDL.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    evan is on a bombing spree lately
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Wait what just happened here? I say get RCY that newb is on fire! Or Wayne it's his bday today

The Sniper:

If you thought that was bad you should check the word game thread page 149 first and second posts, then you'll think that was nothing Glen :P
    ENFIDL:
    Wait what just happened here? I say get RCY that newb is on fire! Or Wayne it's his bday today

The Sniper:

If you thought that was bad you should check the word game thread page 149 first and second posts, then you'll think that was nothing Glen :P

Crybaby, be the soldier that you are and take it Marine, lol.....
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

The Sniper:

Crybaby, be the soldier that you are and take Marine, lol.....
    Them be fightin words! lol
  • adrosadros Posts: 216
    I would love to be bombed money is low as is my cigar count. and their is nothing better than finding a box of smoke in you mailbox for no good reason
  • BOMB the Birthday boy!!.....'
    ENFIDL:
    LMAOOOOOOOO!!! You totally snuck that one by me E, nicely done! Almost pissed myself laughing!

That being said, you're gonna think decrepit when you get your winnings from my Shove It giveaway SONNY! :-)

As a matter of fact, Im gonna go mail em right now!

The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    LMAOOOOOOOO!!! You totally snuck that one by me E, nicely done! Almost pissed myself laughing!

That being said, you're gonna think decrepit when you get your winnings from my Shove It giveaway SONNY! :-)

lol I thought you'd enjoy that one brother! Now whoa wait there's no need for violence Glen. Can't we just sit by the campfire hold hands and sing kumbaya?
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:

lol I thought you'd enjoy that one brother! Now whoa wait there's no need for violence Glen. Can't we just sit by the campfire hold hands and sing kumbaya?
    It's never my hand you grab when we go camping E - I'm not falling for this again!!! LOL
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:

It's never my hand you grab when we go camping E - I'm not falling for this again!!! LOL
    Don't act like you didn't like it ;) lol
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    adros:
    I would love to be bombed money is low as is my cigar count. and their is nothing better than finding a box of smoke in you mailbox for no good reason

Adros...will all do respect bro, I must say...you just F'ed up. I told guys before pay back is a b****, guess you will have to find that out the hard way. KABOOM!!!
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:

Don't act like you didn't like it ;) lol
    Wow... we have both spent WAAAAY too much time deployed! LMAO!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    adros:

Adros...will all do respect bro, I must say...you just F'ed up. I told guys before pay back is a b****, guess you will have to find that out the hard way. KABOOM!!!
    Like my momma always told us "It is better to be seen then heard"
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    adros:
    I may or maybe not be in the bombing mood but always collecting address, why don't you send me yours and find out if I bombing or collectiong.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    adros:
    I may or maybe not be in the bombing mood but always collecting address, why don't you send me yours and find out if I bombing or collectiong.
    Todd stop Leying. Just tell the man your going to blow his house up.
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    adros:
    Isaac, I would love to comment on this but I am too close to 1000 posts and the end of a contest to post frivolously.

Besides, I think everyone knows that if he sends me his address I will destroy him and his little dog too.

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    adros:
    Isaac, I would love to comment on this but I am too close to 1000 posts and the end of a contest to post frivolously.

Besides, I think everyone knows that if he sends me his address I will destroy him and his little dog too.

I don't think you will Bandy! I think we need to debate this thoroughly throughout tonight! It hay take 20 or more posts! LoL
    PuroFreak:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    adros:

I don't think you will Bandy! I think we need to debate this thoroughly throughout tonight! It hay take 20 or more posts! LoL
    You don't think I'll destroy him? Maybe I'll show you destruction first hand, buddy. LOL. I have the coordinates and you have been on the list for awhile, just looking for the right time to strike.........18 posts to go!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    PuroFreak:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    adros:

You don't think I'll destroy him? Maybe I'll show you destruction first hand, buddy. LOL. I have the coordinates and you have been on the list for awhile, just looking for the right time to strike.........18 posts to go!
    Haha I don't think you have the marbles to blast him! Post a few more times and tell me that you do. LoL I'm trying to help everyone push this forward.
    PuroFreak:
    bandyt09:
    PuroFreak:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    adros:

Haha I don't think you have the marbles to blast him! Post a few more times and tell me that you do. LoL I'm trying to help everyone push this forward.

HEY!!! This is suppose to be Ejenne87 thread on spreading the love. EVERYONE ON THIS LIST, tic, tic, tic, tic.

Ejenne87, I apologize for that. My vote still stands, ENFIDL the birthday boy......